Netflix Charging Incorrect Taxes
This site suggests that I add to my post,yet I can no longer find it.
I filed an IRS form concerning Netflix charging too much taxes. Then I contacted Corporate via email. They were to address a customer service rep by name. Netflix then lowered my tax from 7% to 5.35%. I live in Florida and I am sure that they did not make the same offer to everyone being over charged? People need to file tax fraud forms with the IRS and show copies of their bills to them.
That is how we can stop Netflix and start an investigation process that will really hurt them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix! I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "You have an ad on your web site that is a scam I have a police report made out , western union knows and fbi has been aware of ......"
- "Well, since Walmart has taken away the Bluebird double your savings program, I now find that everytime I enter a receipt now all of sudden it's invalid. I've entered three..."
- "I took my car in today to get a warranty for my dash because it is warp and it falls under the warranty to get fix but they told me..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."