Netflix Charging Incorrect Taxes
This site suggests that I add to my post,yet I can no longer find it.
I filed an IRS form concerning Netflix charging too much taxes. Then I contacted Corporate via email. They were to address a customer service rep by name. Netflix then lowered my tax from 7% to 5.35%. I live in Florida and I am sure that they did not make the same offer to everyone being over charged? People need to file tax fraud forms with the IRS and show copies of their bills to them.
That is how we can stop Netflix and start an investigation process that will really hurt them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I am a member of GameStop and been purchasing games from there online site since 2010. I placed an order on Friday April 15th for (1) Dark Souls 3 Lord..."
- "I took my dogs in to get groomed. One a long hair dachshund. I asked for him to get a haircut, bathed, toenails trimmed, teeth brushed, anal glands checked...."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."
- "The older lady in the normandy blv. Store in jacksonville butchered my hair so bad that i had to get a pixi cut . i wanted a angled bob... This..."
- "Being an online portal, Pogo Games may cause game crashes due to java errors, loading errors etc. and log in errors in case of forgotten passwords or username. To resolve..."
- "All i want is a return address to send back the 2 shirts i ordered, I get no response they don't want to take back 1 shirt has no button..."
- "I wanted to say this has been the worst 2 days first it started when we got the room it has not been cleaned yet so we called front desk..."