Netflix choice of movies
Nothing like creating their own pro and *** site.A good sign of not caring about consumers/customers is having no published phone numbers or making them not easy to find.
I am very disappointed they don't have near the amount of movies from the past you would think should be available. They say they have thousands of movies, but there are plenty that are not available that should be. Yes, it is very, very disappointing there isn't a current list of NEW movies. Most all are old passed off as new movies if you can find them.
That isn't a mistake. Netflix helped kill off the local stores and like EBay, they have slipped back into an inferior offering of services.
Their service offered is good, but I had better only want high renters.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " i have one problem with log in me account! kixeye team. suspend my acc without any reason,i invest a lot of money in this game as u can see in screenshots,day..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "ONCE AGAIN IGG IS AT IT THIS TIME MORE BOTS THERES SO MANY THERE PLAYING THEM SELFS AND REGULAR PLAYERS CANT GET SEAT YOU CAN TELL GAME IS FIXED..."
- "I bit into this, gross!It is was inside of the salad your company made. I am discussed. ..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."