Netflix choice of movies
Nothing like creating their own pro and *** site.A good sign of not caring about consumers/customers is having no published phone numbers or making them not easy to find.
I am very disappointed they don't have near the amount of movies from the past you would think should be available. They say they have thousands of movies, but there are plenty that are not available that should be. Yes, it is very, very disappointing there isn't a current list of NEW movies. Most all are old passed off as new movies if you can find them.
That isn't a mistake. Netflix helped kill off the local stores and like EBay, they have slipped back into an inferior offering of services.
Their service offered is good, but I had better only want high renters.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem. it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the..."
- "I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though. In the picture I am attaching, you..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."