, Netflix disabled the option to Manage Netflix ready devices and computers
As of yesterday, Netflix disabled the option to Manage Netflix ready devices and computers.In the past you could see all your activated devices, and which device had watched what (something as a parent you would be looking for), and even preventing your account from being used without authorization, i.e.
you kid goes somewhere else, and their friend get the login and password. Recently I found that my child's friend was the one viewing material I did not wish my children to see and I deactivated that device and changed my account password. Now that ca't be done.
I called Netflix to complain, and they took my feedback.I have no idea why they would eliminate this option, but for parents it a real deal breaker.12f2ec06 review #248268
You may also like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "A guy by the name of Scott Leotti is the "CEO" of this and is a big scam. Don't waste your money on this club in any locations especially in..."
- "I pay $7.99 for plus membership that is ment to not have commercials. But I watch over 18 commercials on a 45 minute show. That is outrages! What is..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "Just coming from Ihop on midlthian tkp in Richmond va. My sausage was cold inside. So I ask for the manager she apologies and serve me unwelled turkey bacon. ..."
- "Shocking additional charges-completely misleading pricing info. Virtually impossible to get in personal touch with. At least three different sites for same company, screwing up as they go along independent of..."
- "I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to..."
- "The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga. We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture. We..."