Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

Rates a 1 - not sure why shows 2.

Don't I have been a customer for 6 years. Due to unforseen circumstances had to downgrade my package.

Before the change was even supposed to go into effect once I made the change to lower priced package (good quality with ads) we were unable to watch anything on Netflix -- it will either not load or will glitch completely within 20-30 seconds or less & stays frozen from there on. It does not start playing right at any point - no matter how long you sit there or even if you restart it does the same thing - glitch & freeze. I am very disappointed by this. This was going to be a temporary change but have canceled Netflix completely now.

They offer a variety of packages so you should be able to purchase any package & still use the service. Use Paramount, Hulu, Peacock, or any other platform because they don't care what package you buy you are still provided your service. For 6 years I have subscribed to a Netflix package of great quality, no ads, multiple screens but now after 6 years needing to change temporarily I'm unable to use it even tho I I'm paying for it. I just want people to be aware how Netflix treats their customers even after many years & want those that are on budget know you will screwed.

I don't like leaving bad reviews but this has been going on for a week -- ANYTIME I try to use it on anyone one of the 3 TVs in my house it can't be watched.

At 1st thought it was a fluke but after trying multiple times, multiple shows, on multiple TVs for over week - it's definitely no fluke! SO disappointed with Netflix!

User's recommendation: Don't use Netflix.

Preferred solution: Na.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest