Verified Reviewer

Your accounts are not safe with Netflix

My Netflix account has been hacked and I cannot get into my account someone changed my email. No one is in the office due to the COVID-19 .

It says they have live chat. Every time I go to the live chat I get some message saying live chat is not available. I need to cancel my damn account and I cant get through to anyone at netflix. I have tried sending emails to the emails they have sent me when they said my email has been changed so I ho to that is not me and I still cant get in touch with them.

Now I am locked out of my account and Netflix has no one working to solve my problem. This is crap that I am paying for someone else to watch Netflix. Netflix got to do better than this.

When I contact my bank to stop payment I will never get an netflix account again. I am done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netflix Account.

Netflix Pros: Programming.

Netflix Cons: You cant talk to anyone.

Comments