Netflix - "Continue Playing"

I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them.If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of their streaming customers.

It hurts my back to have to get up and click "Continue Playing" - isn't life supposed to be easier as we get older? Netflix is making it much harder than it has to be, and we're paying them for it!

I have been trying to decide whether I want to keep Netflix and forego cable..If they keep this sort of thing up I'm pretty sure I know which way I'm leaning.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Streaming interruptions

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Streaming Service
Review category
review #583185 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Netflix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Hope this works

Jun 18, 2015 #996841

I've just started using "binge" which is an add on for google chrome. You may want to try that. So far, so good.

0 0 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947374

For all of you mouth breathers out there... wireless = remote. Now go grow a life. If we wanna cry about how *** Netflix is and how shatty their CS is that's our business. Not our fault you fukking chuckleheads wont ever get laid. Pis off.

1 1 Reply
no patience for rude people

Jun 18, 2015 #996834

I have a mother with MS who has no use of her legs , arms, or hands. This is not user friendly for the disabled and not everyone has remote control especially those watching from a computer. And besides, I agree. It's a little controlling of Netflix to decide how many episodes we can watch at a time.

1 0 Reply

Jan 16, 2015 #932235

Shut up dude!! You serious you have to pick up a remote and hit a button! Get a life you lazy ***. When I was younger we had to find 5 bucks get off our *** walk to the video store and physically hunt down one movie to take home and watch that night. Then the next *** day you had to put it in the rewinder hit a button wait 3 minutes till it stopped. Then you walked back to the video store to drop off that video. Now I ain't even talking DVD Im talking VHS and dont get me started on watching movies at school on a film projector the amount of effort to feed the film into an empty disk talk about making an effort. Now after that I am sure hitting continue watching isn't that big a deal!

0 1 Reply

Jan 16, 2015 #932171

I really feel your pain here, BUT, I just heard of a new invention that should solve your problem. It's called a 'Remote Control' and with this device, you don't have to get up at all. I know it sounds crazy, but you just point the 'Remote Control' at the device and press the button of the command you want, and it does it instantly.
Problem solved.

3 1 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947373

I just heard of a new invention called learning to fukking read you dumb kunt. Unfortunately for you it requires this other invention called a single non retarded brain cell. If you lame *** fuktards wanna bring yer sorry excuse for trolling somewhere then bring it here you mealy mouthed fgts. Im happy to *** all over you. PS tell yer mom I said thx.

1 3 Reply

Apr 10, 2015 #970512 Hell, Michigan

Enlightening and intelligent response.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Netflix. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Netflix.
Filing a new complaint about