2.0

I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them.If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of their streaming customers.

It hurts my back to have to get up and click "Continue Playing" - isn't life supposed to be easier as we get older? Netflix is making it much harder than it has to be, and we're paying them for it!

I have been trying to decide whether I want to keep Netflix and forego cable..If they keep this sort of thing up I'm pretty sure I know which way I'm leaning.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $24. highsue is overall dissatisfied with Netflix and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about netflix streaming service at Netflix was streaming interruptions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netflix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Netflix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

I've just started using "binge" which is an add on for google chrome. You may want to try that. So far, so good.

For all of you mouth breathers out there...wireless = remote.

Now go grow a life. If we wanna cry about how *** Netflix is and how shatty their CS is that's our business.

Not our fault you fukking chuckleheads wont ever get laid.Pis off.

to trolleroftrolls #996834

I have a mother with MS who has no use of her legs , arms, or hands.This is not user friendly for the disabled and not everyone has remote control especially those watching from a computer.

And besides, I agree.It's a little controlling of Netflix to decide how many episodes we can watch at a time.

Shut up dude!!You serious you have to pick up a remote and hit a button!

Get a life you lazy ***. When I was younger we had to find 5 bucks get off our *** walk to the video store and physically hunt down one movie to take home and watch that night. Then the next *** day you had to put it in the rewinder hit a button wait 3 minutes till it stopped. Then you walked back to the video store to drop off that video.

Now I ain't even talking DVD Im talking VHS and dont get me started on watching movies at school on a film projector the amount of effort to feed the film into an empty disk talk about making an effort.Now after that I am sure hitting continue watching isn't that big a deal!

Gimme-A-Break

I really feel your pain here, BUT, I just heard of a new invention that should solve your problem.It's called a 'Remote Control' and with this device, you don't have to get up at all.

I know it sounds crazy, but you just point the 'Remote Control' at the device and press the button of the command you want, and it does it instantly.

Problem solved.

to Gimme-A-Break #947373

I just heard of a new invention called learning to fukking read you dumb kunt.Unfortunately for you it requires this other invention called a single non retarded brain cell.

If you lame *** fuktards wanna bring yer sorry excuse for trolling somewhere then bring it here you mealy mouthed fgts.

Im happy to *** all over you.PS tell yer mom I said thx.

to trolleroftrolls Hell, Michigan, United States #970512

Enlightening and intelligent response.