Netflix Customer Service
- (866) 716-0414
- (888) 638-3549
- (800) 585-8131
- (866) 579-7172
- (866) 579-7115
- (888) 357-1516
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Netflix is the largest on-line DVD and video game rental service. It is a market leader in on-line DVD rental service in the United States. Netflix has several millions of subscribers. The company has a special business pattern and offers flat rate rental by mail. Besides, Netflix has a Movie Pass program, which operates as its own mail-in rental service. Netflix members pay a flat fee to rent as many movies as they would just like. This in-store Movie Pass program has many benefits, such as speed and volume and it allows a member to get a movie on demand.
Netflix is ranked 98 out of 1785 in Telecommunications category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Netflix to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States