Contact Information

• (866) 579-7115
  • (888) 357-1516
  • (866) 716-0414
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Corporate Office Address:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Netflix to Ask about:

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I am charged for my free 30 days trail”
  • “I am charged for my free 30 days trail. And I currently have three accounts and couldn’t log into not one”
  • “It's billing my bank account”

Account Question:

• “Need to add 1 more screen to my account”
  • “I wanna open an account”
  • “Problems with getting on account on my phone.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel Netflix account”
  • “To cancel subscription”
  • “Activation”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Is not working”
  • “App is not working”
  • “I can not connect yet I have paid”

Staff Question:

• “Service issue”
  • “Want to talk with a customer service representative I hate one was because I had way because of the issue with rain and if not it's cloudy and communications I'll make the mashed potatoes and loyal well you didn't tell me”
  • “Paying for a service i cannot access”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money”
  • “Want to refund of membership fee”
  • “Refund for account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can’t remember sign on”
  • “I need to talk to someone!”
  • “Asking questions”

Cards Question:

• “My card wont work”
  • “Credit card issue”
  • “Unidentified credit card charge”

Employment Question:

• “New debit card”
  • “With out my permision debited amount in my account”
  • “Netflix money debited”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not got any moves sny more”
  • “I wish to get the scheme deactive”
  • “I did not get the first month of free trail”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I m changing banks and need the monthly charge transfered to new bank”
  • “Damaged disc want you to send replacement disc now i will send defective disc back now.”
  • “Because you are changing my credit card and idon't have account with you, please i want my money back.”

Other Question:

• “Netflix will not load on my tv.”
  • “Want to know regarding my subscription”
  • “Technical support”

Netflix Rating Stats

2.3 out of 5 stars
based on 452 reviews

Rating trend

About

Netflix Terms of Service
Netflix provides a personalized subscription service that allows Company's members to access movies and TV shows ("Netflix content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices ("Netflix ready devices"). These Terms of Use govern The Client's use of Company's service. The Customer's Netflix membership will continue until terminated. To use the Netflix service The User of Website must have Internet access and a Netflix ready device, and provide www.netflix.com with one or more Payment Methods. Netflix may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at The Customer's sign-up or in other communications made available to The Client
To read more: https://help.netflix.com/legal/termsofuse
Netflix Privacy Policy
The data controller of The Customer's personal information is Netflix International B.V. Please note that if The User contact www.netflix.com to assist The Client for The Customer's safety and Netflix Website may need to authenticate The User's identity before fulfilling The Client's request. In certain countries, Netflix collect a government identification number for purposes such as billing and tax compliance. The Company collect information from other companies with whom The Client of Netflix have a relationship ("Partners"). The Company also obtain information from other sources. Service Providers: Netflix use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on Netflix's' behalf or to assist www.netflix.com with the provision of services to The Client of Netflix Website do not authorize them to use or disclose The User's personal information except in connection with providing their services. Promotional offers: Website may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for The Client's participation, will require www.netflix.com to share The User's information with third parties.
To read more: https://help.netflix.com/legal/privacy
Netflix FAQ
The company is sorry, this information is not available for article.defaultCountry. As a member of Netflix, The User of company servicesll be billed once a month on the date that The Client of Netflix originally signed up. The Client of Netflix can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. The Netflix app may come pre-loaded on certain devices, or users may need to download the Netflix app onto their device. Netflix app functionality may differ between devices. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins on the date The User sign up. No contract, no cancellation fees, no commitment. The first 30 days is free for new members. If The Client of Netflix choose to remain a member of Netflix, The User of Websitell be billed once a month on the date that The User of company services originally signed up. The Client of Netflix can cancel The Client's free trial at any time during The Customer's first 30 days and never be charged.
To read more: https://help.netflix.com/support/412
Top Netflix Services

Streaming Service, Membership, Customer Care

Top Netflix Products

Account, Subscription, Tv Show

Netflix Pros and Cons

Pros: What netflix used to be, Lots of variety, Use to love it, Seasons of availability for popular television shows, Netflix before the recent changes

Cons: Customer service, Streaming interruptions, Poor service, Money being taking from my acct with no warning, False charges

Netflix reviews and complaints

Netflix is ranked 92 out of 1946 in Telecommunications category

Area Served

USA, UK

Payment Methods

VISAMasterCardPayPal

Edit Description

Netflix Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Netflix to

Videostripe
363 reviews
2.3
Compare

Do you have something to say about Netflix? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup