Verified Reviewer

2.3

For quite sometimes since I obtained this Netflix App, I've been getting numerous problems that prevented me from further watch movies. One of App's problem is freezing in the middle of a movie in where I'm unable to continue or seek another movie.

When I call Netflix to seek help I am extremely lucky if I find a knowledgeable person that can really provide with good customer service. Others have asked to cancel my account because my problem has been sent to a 3rd tear for research and that there is nothing they can do about it.

I am so unhappy with Netflix because it's ok to pay your monthly services but when it comes to provide the already paid service, Netflix refused to help me as a customer. I believe that they're somehow trying to get away with the poor service online due to the pandemic time that we are going through.

User's recommendation: BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM BOTH EMPLYEES AND SUPERVISORS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netflix Movie.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem..

Comments