2.3

We have been constant customers of Netflix, both DVD and streaming, for years.Lately they have gone so far downhill we are considering dropping them completely.

We have movies in the save *** from the time we hear about them. When they are released to Netflix invariably we get short, long, or very long wait. More often than not the "new" movie is available on cable premium channels before we get it from Netflix! And when we DO get them, recently they are broken, cracked, or will not play in either of our DVD players and have to be returned.

Then when a replacement is requested it's no longer available from Netflix! Customer service used to be great but now it is an oxymoron. The people are uninterested in customer problems or rude. One of the last people I spoke with was someone I must have woken up!

She yawned constantly and her speech was slurred. I have been told my customer service reps that long time customers are not valued by the head of Netflix any more than the person who signed up five minutes ago. Isn't that just typical corporate America?

Netflix's tag line should be WE DARE YOU TO MAKE US CARE.If you are considering signing up with Netflix, I would say don't bother till they get their act together once again.

Review about: Netflix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments