First of all I have been with Netflix for many years. With no problem, but on November the seventh I was hacked by some one they were and still are using my email which I hope you can fix that,

I am getting emails to my email to Fabiana they had changed all of my profiles and the language had all been changed to Spanish so I was unable to even use Netflix.

One was using a smart TV from Capital District Colombia and the other was using a android phone from Guatemala.

On the seventh there was a charge of 17.99 put on my debt card that was not me. So now I had to pay the bank 14 dollars to shut that card off and get new card all because of this. My question is is Netflix going to pay this back or is my bank going after Netflix??

My son changed the email to his address and paid another 14 dollars with different debt card I still have not been able to watch Netflix. My daughter in law has tried numerous times to get fixed.

I want to stay a member but can you tell me no one can *** into my account.

Please do whatever you can to get this fabiana off of my email.

Thanks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Netflix Pros: Great shows and seasonal movies, That netflix has an order system, Great movies and shows.

Netflix Cons: Havked.