In their web page Q&A, they promise you this:

Is Netflix really unlimited?

Yes! Instantly watch as often as you want, anytime you want.

In their agreement details, they say this:

Right to Terminate

We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.

Looks like a two-faced load of lying *** to me. Maybe I am wrong, but "Instantly watch as often as you want, anytime you want" is mutually exclusive of "We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever". By promising "Instantly watch as often as you want, anytime you want" puts them in breach the first time they enforce their membership terms. What a fraudulent lie.

Review about: Netflix Membership.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

#519501

Lance is flat-out wrong.My gf has a Netflix account and sometimes I use it at my house while she is watching something at her house.

It never causes a problem.

If anything IS suspended because you are watching two at once, it is likely with your ISP throttling traffic because your specific IP address is trying to stream too much from one source.Most ISPs have throttling like that.

LanceSummers

How can you use/abuse Netflix?They are the ones that control the mailing so if you do not mail them back, you will not get the next in your ***.

I do not stream much but it seems to me that they control that since you have to use their controls.

If you try to watch a second movie while the first is still running, it terminates the first and starts the second (I have confirmed this).

There is a signal nested in the stream that tells your computer not to duplicate or burn to a DVD so you can not pirate the movie, just watch it.(I know, there is someone out there that will say that they can but they are the ones that can probably copy anything anyway).

Lance

Good for you for reading the terms of service!No really, props to you!

However, this doesn't seem like a complaint.

I bet this is to prevent a pirate from sueing when they're terminated for copying material or if it goes out of business and people sue saying they cannot watch their favorite show.Grow a pair!

I do not know what you are talking about. I have had Netflix for 6 years and have never been terminated. That is for people who use misuse their service.