Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Mine stopped the of there update a few days. Will they push through a new update that fixes it?

me, too. same problem. really really really annoyed.

Didn't anyone tell you that netflix sucks.I can never log on.

They have the wrong name for me. I can never change that. They raised the prices.

The movies are horrible.Is this what has become of entertainment.

This is *** I'm so pissed!

Ask the Netflix support to check if your account was stolen. My account was, and all i got was messages in email that my password and email had been changed to Netflix. I have no idea how they got in there, as i don't use my Netflix outside my home computer or cellphone, to which no one else has access either.

I am having the exact same issue on Macbook Pro that has logged me in without a problem until recently.Something changed and now my password and account, which several people are depending on the passwords for, are not being accepted.

I'm told there is a wrong password or account, neither of which are true.Sheesh!@help!!

I have same problem. And I updated the app and it solved.

Does the same thing with my login for my app and google chrome. Works on fire stick and other devices but not the main ones. I have reset the password multiple times and the details are correct.What do i do?

Me too... I've already changed my password 3 times, but it's still not working... I think I'm gonna try again later

to Tina #1439909

Same here

I could only get in through Safari.

Netflix is having issues with some of the browsers... I have tried several browsers on my machines.. the only one that will let me into Netflix is Google Chrome....

Same exact thing happening to me.Works on my other devices but not on my laptop and I know it's the right information.

I'm so frustrated!I want to watch my shows!

sick of not being able to log in to Netflix (on my MacBook Air...........changed password did not matter I do NOT know why in the world this is such an issue for so many people!! I have NO trouble with the TV, but computer rejects my information.

my netflix isn't allowing me to log on either..i have the same username and pw for years. what is up??

Had the same problems as previous users, reset new password , login successful on mac but failed logging in to TV.

So as a last resort, unplugged tv, waited for 30 sec. Logged back in to Netflix and email/password was accepted.

Same. I can log in on my other laptop, my TV, and my phone, but not on this laptop. So weird.

to Trinitie #1420961

Disconnect tv, wait 30 seconds.

Log back in to Netflix, user id and password should work

to Mike #1438725