86.8K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

I am having same problem!

Same issue here - I can login on my phone but am logged on with my Roomie and Forestick

Heres the fix. IF you have your account connected to FB- use that to login.

Click on Account then got to HELP and call it in- most likely your account was hacked like mine was.

You verify your original email address and the last 8 of your billing card then you will be asked to provide a new email address to reset the password to the account (or use the same one- at your peril). Issue was resolved in less than an 5 minutes for me

I am having the same trouble, I am so glad, no offence that, I found after copious amounts of research, I found a comment that matched mine. I can login into my bedroom Netflix, but the living area, where it is needed the most is asking for a password and email address that is correct and I know it is and every time, I enter it, it comes up saying incorrect password or email!!

It is very frustrating, what do I do? Please anybody?

to Anonymous #1567243

Me too as of yesterday!

I had same problem on my Amazon Fire. I needed to update my Netflix app.

Of course there was no message saying this, I stumbled upon that info looking into something else. I pulled down from the top of front page screen and it said I had apps that needed to be updated.

When I clicked that; Netflix was one of the apps listed. I updated, now it is working like a charm.

I am having the same problem. I was just watching Netflix yesterday and now it won't let me login, it says that the password is incorrect when in fact i know it's not. I guess i'm just going to start watching Hulu, which in fact did let me log in.

i m facing same problem

Same problem here, it’s working for my family back in the U.K. but anything I try to log into in Canada doesn’t work! Even though my brother logged out and back into Netflix using the exact same email and password, also it was working just yesterday as well.

Netflix sucks! Overrated trash I can't even log in on my laptop using my correct password it constantly gives incorrect password!

I have the same problem1

Im trying to login on a new amazon fire tablet From the app and the web page. The Netflix login page says: "Incorrect password.

Please try again or you can reset your password." I am using my correct Sign in password.

My other devices with Netflix are working fine as they are already logged in from prior setup. Help me please.

I just installed it on Xbox, and it won't even let me sign in

My mum has used our account for ages and it now wont let her log in even though the log in details are correct. Am I missing my something it’s working fine in our house just not at my mums help!!

I am also having this issue, I share a Netflix with my family, and we are logged in on at least 5 devices, and they all work, and then I got a new phone and I tried login, and it didn’t work, my dad even reset the password, and I even logged in on safari, and it worked on the same device! I would watch on there but Netflix doesn’t let you watch on safari, I have deleted the app 3 times now, please help!!!

Same exact problem! On my iPad, I was able to log-in to Netflix.com, but not the app. Ended up deleting and reinstalling the app and it’s now workinf

Same problem. Can open on mobile and laptop but rejected on ipad.. Help

Same issue here. I am logged in just fine on this computer but I want to watch on my laptop and i keep getting the incorrect password problem when using the same password. I checked my password in Chrome settings and it is working fine on this computer but wont work on my laptop.

Same issue I been having..had to reset my password almost 5 times..I can log into my account no problem but when I sign in into my Android box it's telling me that's the password is incorrect...

So apparently this hasn't been resolved yet. Been told by the netflix rep i spoke to that my account that I have had for over 10 years does not exist.

I cant access the service from webpage, roku or phone. But I am currently able to stream shows through the app on my pc but unable to access any account information. When given credit cards that I used to pay for netflix they were unable to pull up my account. Same goes for email address and phone number.

How does an account suddenly stop existing? Credit cards are fine.

Use netflix daily too. The screwed up part is the rep could see that I was accessing the service and streaming but was unable to access my account even though he could see my user name was currently using the service.