140K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

Have been Netflix since 2012 with the same damn email and now all of a sudden can’t get in to our account because it no longer exist? Can’t get ahold of anyone either.

I’m pissed too!

So now I have to stop payments. I’m done with Netflix.

Netflix ***

SAME HERE!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON NETFLIX????

YES! I'm having the same issue anyone know what's what's going on.

I’m having the same issue too. I’ve tried logging in on the app and through a web browser, but I still get the same message, “Sorry, we cant find an account with this email address.

Please try again or creat a new account.” Call centers for customer service are down because of the quarantine, so it’s nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone. I’ve tried the online chat help, but it usually kicks me off saying “connection lost, start a new chat,” or the wait time jumps up back to 39 minutes once the wait time finally gets under 10 minutes.

I just wish I could at least login to cancel my account so that I’m not paying for a service that I can’t even use. I hope they can solve this problem quickly or they’ll be owing a lot of customers free subscriptions to Netflix.

@PissedConsumer1842958

Update: I tried online chat help with Netflix again and it worked! I only had to wait 10 minutes this time to chat with a real person.

Cindy, the one who helped me, did a fantastic job! The process was fairly simple and all I had to do was provide my name, email, and method of payment.

The method of payment was sent securely and Cindy said she wouldn’t even be able to see any of the information about my method of payment (card number, etc...). I still get to use the same email with a newly reset password.

I have the same issue. I can autologin using an app, but when I try from a browser to review my account, I get the same incorrect password error.

What is going on? I know there is a pandemic, but I thought maybe tech support would respond here, since you’re suppose to be working from home. ?? Netflix help us.

Also, it just spins when I enter the reset password code and won’t let me reset it. Even though I don’t believe that would resolve issue.

@PissedConsumer1842651

same problem, I Hate it!! Incorrect password again! ***

Levie

same problem, i am sure account id and password is correct.

happening to me right now also, every device I have tried so far

Ekaterina

I am.going through this now. So pissed

#1841966

Happened to me to today.

#1841953

My account not recognised. Cask centres closed.

Live chat closed.

Paid my my money but can’t sign in and getting no help whatsoever. P*ssed off

Raymond

Can’t get in touch with anyone to resolve this. Such a pain!!!!

Just happened today... all of a sudden my account is not recognized

Same thing to us - paid 17/03 - account disappeared - email not recognised on 22/3 - member for several years

Have them text verification code, change password, change email address

@PissedConsumer1841812

Did this work for you? I did it to email code but sadly went to another email.... trying to stop payment of netflix on cc but with everything going on in the world not the easiest to get through to them either..

I got the same thing. Email this morning saying that someone in New Jersey logged in, went to change password and get "no account associated with that email".

Can’t get into Netflix!! Annoying! Please fix this!