43.8K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

SAME, it works for all my family, but won't let me login, it has been over two weeks, what should i do?

I’m able to use Netflix via the app on pc and iPhone

Netflix.com is not working for my login

this is happening to me too!!

Wow this is happening to us too, it's only been a couple of weeks.We changed the password but it still won't work on my smart phone or computer.

Only places it works are the ps3 because it never got logged out for some reason and my friend's computer where she signed in through facebook.

It's annoying knowing we do enter the right password.We'll be calling customer service soon but with little hope that it'll get fixed after seeing comments about them.

hudave
to Marie #1397546

is you problem solved?i have the same issue.

some devices work fine.and 3 of my devices do not recognize my log in information.

I noticed I can sign into netflix.com fine but dvd.netflix.com won't let me login. If I try to go to the dvd section after logging in, it just brings back to a login screen and doesnt recognize my credentials.

I have the same issue on my PS3. Asking for my email, which it didn't used to, then telling me my password doesn't match records. I know it's the right password.

I'm having the same problem. It will load on xbox one but not on my phone or tablet. Customer service was not helpful at all.

I have the same issue! I am trying to log into Netflix on my Mac but it says the login details are wrong even though they aren't. It will allow me to login via different devices, just not my Mac.

I’ve changed the password hundreds of times I literally ran out of ideas that I would remember.It’s working fine on my Apple TV but not on my laptop and before this, some shows weren’t on it.

The Walking Dead is still on my Netflix with Apple TV but it wasn’t on my laptop.Why is this happening