150K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Product or Service Mentioned: Netflix Account.

Comments

#1990253

Same bloody problem with my playstation, which until this morning was logged in on problem

#1963831

This happened to me and I figured out that I had exceeded the number of devices I could be logged into at one time. Once I logged out of the excess devices, it worked on the new one without any trouble.

#1972391
@PissedConsumer1963831

dumb people would just tell you to click forgot password.

#1954017

I am having the same problem. I can sign in using the Android app but not through the browser (a browser I had used to login before).

#1921074

Logged into 2 devices but computer says password is wrong. Reset 3 times but after a few hours I get the same message. Rubbish to have such a stupid problem on such a large platform

#1919400

anyone found a fix for this

#1907141

same to me..

#1904051

The same thing is happening for me and i am very pissed Im using a friends account and i accidentally logged out and now it wont let me log in saying that my password is incorrect I am very pissed

I was having this issue too where I was only able to log in on the x-box and laptop and what I did was I went into my account on one of the devices I was able to log into. Scroll down and under settings click on sign out all devices. It worked for me and hopefully it will help.

I had this problem, spoke to online adviser today (09/04/20) they said to reset password to one just with numbers in. I lost the chat when I went to reset password but when I logged in again with numbers as password it worked on 2 separate devices. Not sure if she had done something to my account or it will work for everyone but may be worth a shot.

#1973189
@PissedConsumer1848272

Dude, THANK YOU. You solved my issue. Idk why, but with letters its was not working, but when my pass were all numbers, I could log in.

Log on the phone but can not log on to tv, what is happening. Anyone from Netflix answering our concerns?

Its strange! Everything was fine.

Then suddenly I got logged out from my mobile app and website. Whenever I try to login it says "Incorrect password".

I have opened a ticket. Lets see if this issue gets resolved.

@PissedConsumer1846385

Damn, I'm experiencing the same issue with my account as well. Have you had any luck trying to log in?

#1931388
@Trentin Ylr

So am i

#1931093
@PissedConsumer1846385

Same here! I can log in using phone and laptop but not tablet.

I’m having the same issue

Have been Netflix since 2012 with the same damn email and now all of a sudden can’t get in to our account because it no longer exist? Can’t get ahold of anyone either.

I’m pissed too!

So now I have to stop payments. I’m done with Netflix.

@PissedConsumer1844022

I am done too, enough is enough can view on the ipad but not on apple tv

Netflix ***