150K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Same bloody problem with my playstation, which until this morning was logged in on problem

Guest

This happened to me and I figured out that I had exceeded the number of devices I could be logged into at one time. Once I logged out of the excess devices, it worked on the new one without any trouble.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1963831

dumb people would just tell you to click forgot password.

Guest

I am having the same problem. I can sign in using the Android app but not through the browser (a browser I had used to login before).

Guest

Logged into 2 devices but computer says password is wrong. Reset 3 times but after a few hours I get the same message. Rubbish to have such a stupid problem on such a large platform

Guest

anyone found a fix for this

Artavious Jhw

same to me..

Mega Fnj

The same thing is happening for me and i am very pissed Im using a friends account and i accidentally logged out and now it wont let me log in saying that my password is incorrect I am very pissed

Chanie Rvw

I was having this issue too where I was only able to log in on the x-box and laptop and what I did was I went into my account on one of the devices I was able to log into. Scroll down and under settings click on sign out all devices. It worked for me and hopefully it will help.

Guest

I had this problem, spoke to online adviser today (09/04/20) they said to reset password to one just with numbers in. I lost the chat when I went to reset password but when I logged in again with numbers as password it worked on 2 separate devices. Not sure if she had done something to my account or it will work for everyone but may be worth a shot.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1848272

Dude, THANK YOU. You solved my issue. Idk why, but with letters its was not working, but when my pass were all numbers, I could log in.

Guest

Log on the phone but can not log on to tv, what is happening. Anyone from Netflix answering our concerns?

Guest

Its strange! Everything was fine.

Then suddenly I got logged out from my mobile app and website. Whenever I try to login it says "Incorrect password".

I have opened a ticket. Lets see if this issue gets resolved.

Trentin Ylr
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1846385

Damn, I'm experiencing the same issue with my account as well. Have you had any luck trying to log in?

reply icon Replying to comment of Trentin Ylr

So am i

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1846385

Same here! I can log in using phone and laptop but not tablet.

Guest

I’m having the same issue

Guest

Have been Netflix since 2012 with the same damn email and now all of a sudden can’t get in to our account because it no longer exist? Can’t get ahold of anyone either.

I’m pissed too!

So now I have to stop payments. I’m done with Netflix.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1844022

I am done too, enough is enough can view on the ipad but not on apple tv

Netflix ***