77.5K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

#1519874

I had the same problem with logging in to Netflix on my android tv box. Was logged in on other devices around the house but kept getting login error on the android tv box.

While looking into the Google Smart Lock password feature, I decided to first clear the Netflix app cache from settings and that didn't fix the problem. I then cleared "data" from the Netflix app settings and voila ..

I was able to login with the same credentials as always. Apparently something corrupted the data which was interfering with logging in.

#1519845

Netflix saying password and email does not exist.On my Iphone, I can access netflix but on my MyGica, nothing.Unistalled the app, re onstalled from playstore but still no resilt

GustyRiverDolphin
#1519631

Does this have anything to do with using a vpn

#1519404

i uninstalled updates on play store, uninstalled netflix, then reinstalled netflix and logged in. now im in.

same thing works on smart tv,apple tv,iphone but not on my Mac anymore anyone got any solutions?

no solution given

Same thing happened to me on our Amazon Fire Tablet. Was able to log in with our Samsung tablet, all Samsung phones, and Mac computer.I called Netflix and they said the only solution was to change password. WRONG!I uninstalled it on the Fire and now it works.

still having the problem anyone else?

Have they fixed this? I have been having this issue on and off but now I can't log in to the website or to my old tablet.There are some devices that are already logged in and I don't want to take my chances by resetting the password.Thanks!

Same issue. I'm trying to login on a new device with the correct account info.

It won't accept it. Went to a PC that I had previously watched netflix on and I can access the account. Logged out and tried to log back in and get the message saying that the login info was wrong.

After a few tries I get the message "We are having technical difficulties and are actively working on a fix. Please try again in a few minutes." Been like this for over 3 hours.

I cant even sign up any explanation for that?

I can't log in on Android or iOS apps. Tried clearing cache and reinstalled the app on Android, now I can't sign in at all.

Netflix claims there is no server outages either. Clearly something has gone wrong.

On the phone with Netflix for the same issue (which started today) and they are saying it looks like there is suspicious activity on my account originating in Italy. Having to reset things now with them.

Same problem! Happening on my android phone and tablet.

I’m having the same problem. Worked yesterday morning on the Android and now it’s saying my password is wrong but it’s not. I can log on Netflix with my iPad and Laptop.

Same issue on Android.Told me that I couldn't play videos (2.1) so It tried to delete my app's cache and reinstall Netflix. Now it keeps saying that my email and password are incorrect, and they are right!

Because I can login perfectly on Playstation and laptop... It worked just fine this morning and it did an update just now and has messed it up..

Having the same issue right now!

Having the same issue now.

I'm using Safari on my iPad and for the past two days it's been saying "network error please retry later."I have not done any recent updates. I see some people saying it works fine with Safari, but I can't even get to the login screen.

Has anyone heard anything new about what's going on???

I've only had Netflix for about 2 months, but I'm seriously thinking about canceling this service. It's very limited anyway and if this a common occurrence then maybe I should.

On my chrome on my mac it says they have technical issues but on safari it works. And I can open it on my windows...just chrome on my mac won't let me log in ????