96.7K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

Used to work for one of their call centers. It is ALWAYS USER ERROR.

Can't log in? You're not using the right username and password. You say it's right? It was originally saved with a typo that you were unaware of or someone has changed your username or password or both.

You say no one has changed it? (kid in background fesses up) bingo. Or kid grabs device while we're on phone and kid can log in in two seconds. Or in the middle of the call you suddenly remember it was your OTHER username and pw that you like to use or it was the other cat name or dog name.

Have even had this ffkkng call, after getting ripped a new one, come to discover they meant to call Hulu. Effnay call agents take such useless bboollshiiidz hour upon hour, day after day, ffkkng mind numbing shhiiitt to put up with.

Can't log in? ALWAYS USER ERROR

to Fnayizright Missoula, Montana, United States #884852

I'm not your average grandmother. I'm the guy computer experts call when they need to ask a technology question.

I'll sum it up by saying that I guarantee your pedigree can't compare to mine.

I've double and triple checked everything and I can not log in. I've checked my saved passwords in browser security. I reset password just in case. I double checked spelling on my new password via the computer.

I signed out all devices in netflix account management. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I cleared saved netflix data on the 3ds. I re-entered the information letter by letter every time I tried in over a dozen attempts.

I triple checked my typed case. I tried multiple internet connections. I checked on 2 other systems (my daughters and sons) and both worked correctly.

I made sure my system was up to date and that my date/time was set correctly. I waited an hour to make sure that the password reset had time to update through the netflix databases.

Still think there is a user error issue here?

to Fnayizright #976605

Don't talk rubbish. I can log in with my details so they ARE correct.

On the change password page it says my password is wrong... eh hello, I just logged on using it so it is definitely correct. You probably deserved "a new one" ripped if that was your attitude.

Not everyone is a ***, ***! !!

to Anonymous #976606
The comment above was aimed at Fnayizright not Brad :)
to Fnayizright #1072697

You are wrong. Not user error

Tottenham Court Road, England, United Kingdom #740509

effnaey is an ***. this is a common error on their website.

usually its due to having too many devices with automatic sign-in enabled. however, signing out of all devices and then enabling automatic sign-up again will usually solve the issue

#720300

You do realize this is not NF support site, right? If your other devices are already logged on, (saved email/pw) and you are trying to log in from scratch on some other device, you definitely are entering the wrong email and/or pw, without a doubt, for sure, you're doing it wrong, user error, try again.

So stop saying ztoobid cht like NF 'won't allow' you to log in. Since you are already logged in on your 3DS, just go to the help page, on the left click 'update email, name, pw', whatever it says there and simply CHANGE your {{redacted}} then log in on all your devices, u {{redacted}}

to effnaey #854518

Your an ***. It is doing the same to me.

Log in on some but not all devices.

And I changed my info so I knew it was correct. Go *** yourself twatmuffin.

to effnaey #862535

wrong

to effnaey Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada #994838

I had the same problem and you do realize that if this customer said that its right and knows it is it is right. I know mine is right because I tried logging in on my phone and it worked and I tried it on my iPad the same way a dozen times and it didnt. The customer is always right

to effnaey #1500927

So what do you say to Apple auto saved passwords that haven't been changed in years yet are suddenly incorrect?Still user errorConsidering one of your jobs was in a call centre, me thinks you now need to get a girlfriend and chill the *** out.

to effnaey #1514471

EffinaeyLogged on with user/passIt logged me off an hour later saying wrong user/passThen happened again an hour later.My conclusion? Your an moron. PLease stop using “contributing {{Redacted}}