130K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

Me too... I've already changed my password 3 times, but it's still not working... I think I'm gonna try again later

@Tina

Same here

I could only get in through Safari.

Netflix is having issues with some of the browsers... I have tried several browsers on my machines.. the only one that will let me into Netflix is Google Chrome....

Same exact thing happening to me. Works on my other devices but not on my laptop and I know it's the right information.

I'm so frustrated! I want to watch my shows!

sick of not being able to log in to Netflix (on my MacBook Air...........changed password did not matter I do NOT know why in the world this is such an issue for so many people!! I have NO trouble with the TV, but computer rejects my information.

my netflix isn't allowing me to log on either..i have the same username and pw for years. what is up??

#1420960

Had the same problems as previous users, reset new password , login successful on mac but failed logging in to TV.

So as a last resort, unplugged tv, waited for 30 sec. Logged back in to Netflix and email/password was accepted.

#1420896

Same. I can log in on my other laptop, my TV, and my phone, but not on this laptop. So weird.

#1420961
@Trinitie

Disconnect tv, wait 30 seconds.

Log back in to Netflix, user id and password should work

@Mike

what about phones

#1420325

Hey everyone:

This was happening to me as well. I only have the DVD account and when I tried to login to netflix.com, it would return to the netflix login page.

However, when I signed in to dvd.netflix.com, I was able to return. So maybe it is account specific.

If you have streaming service, try netflix.com and if you have the discs, try dvd.netflix.com. It worked for me.

@Neddy

I don't have DVD, I was just trying to sign in to re-subscribe to streaming but it kept reloading the login page.I am glad I saw your post, I went to dvd.netflix.com and was able to sign in there, then go back to netflix.com which recognized me as signed in from their other site.Thanks!

@Violet

Thank you! This worked for me too!!

#1419599

I'm having the same problem....been having it for a long time...and it is so frustrating. There must be a fix for this!!

Same here. Can access it in my phone and xbox but not my laptop.

I've tried everything (I think).

Have they replied or even acknowledged your comment at all?

hey u *** need to fix this ***. I jst got a subscription and I cnt *** watch any thing FIX IT NOW

#1422079
@Anonymous

Clear your browser history and RELAX. Reboot then login. Jesus.

My phone and TV won't log in. I called and she immediately wanted my credit card number.

Seemed scammy. I asked her to look it up by my email and she said it's not in the system.

I tried suggestions to clear cookies, etc. Nothing works.

It’s happening to me as well! So gutted I signed out. I don’t normally