130K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

Same for me, what is the problem?

My mom and I are having the same difficulty with logging in...the TV has access to Netflix but all the personal devices can't access her account...stating that her account doesn't exist...when it actually does. My mom contacted Netfix and they stated they couldn't help...do to not being able to verify her account. Again withdrawals are being made and Netflix is active on the one device...not the others...doesn't make sense...Gurr!!!!

Hey! I had the same issue.

App suddenly logged me out on my phone, and forgot who I was. When I tried to log in, it kept saying invalid login. I uninstalled and reinstalled the App, and voila! Logs in no problem.

Maybe try that? It'll be my first move if it happens again.

My Netflix account was used by people from another country. You have to find the number on the homepage of Netflix website call there and go through a verification process so you can use Netflix again.

Isel

Today my Netflix account seems to have just disappeared. Payment is due to come out in 2 days via direct debit.

I didn't cancel it. What has happened?

I also can’t get netflix on my tv, can’t find an account with my email address all of a sudden but have been watching it for months and paying for it.

Django

I am trying to log into netflix at my dad's house using my account that I use quite often and I am kind of having the same problem. It always says that it acnt find an account that uses my email address even though I watch TV and use my Netflix account at least three times a week

Same here, received Netflix email regarding hacked sign in from Viet Nam, changed password, doesn't recognize new password.......

Same here. Cant suddenly log in. my account doesn't exist anymore?

Same here. Netflix just keep saying they are trying to fix it but can't give a time scale.

Their advice is just to keep trying to reset. Not great.

I'm encountering this problem today. Got an email saying I have to reset my password because they detected an unauthorized login from Vietnam.

I have since tried to reset four times but every time when I try to log back in with the new password, it keeps saying "Incorrect Password" and ask me to reset again. Looks like a problem, either they have been hacked or some kind of technical glitch. I went through the process twice with their customer support. They just gave up and asked me to try again later.

They said their research dept is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. However, I see many others are having this problem for some time.

So I am now thinking they just told me that to get me off the phone. VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Pariss
@Anonymous

Same happened to me. I received notification that someone from Vietnam logged into my account, changed the password and most likely the email address.

Same here and I get an email saying someone from a country that doesnt even exist logged into my acct. So I try to log in and it says my email is not valid.

Yet they're sending me emails at the very same email address.wont recognize my phone or any of my info. No one is hacking into it, netflix is having it's own computer issues I think.

And I am thinking that this may happen when you change form of payment. Sucks.

Its been 2 weeks now, yho? Whats good flix

svp hacker le mot svp.. pour mon compte mllekittykawai..

svp svp svp... bande..

haa! bon je le envoie au revoir

je ne peut pas me connecter sur mllkittykawai sur Animal jam sur PC :c

I'm having the same issue as you guys. I don't think they hacked a bunch of individual accounts. I think Netflix has been hacked.

I just had the same issue and called Netflix directly. They were extremely helpful and fast.

I was directed to check my email (the one it says I do t have acct with) and I had 27 emails of people logging in and changing my login information. Ie HACKED. All of them were from different places in India and from Android (I use iPhone) I was tripping out but the associate was very very good and I’m all set once again. Encouraged to add a phone # to acct rather than just the email and password.

Btw was able to keep same email just changed password. He sent me a link to click to clear cookies. A link to go to web page for Netflix. A link for password etc....

it took 4 minutes including the 30 seconds I freaked out to him when I saw India. (I’m in USA)

I have had the same problem today I have called Netflix and asked them to disable my account I suspect I have been hacked

same here Netflix wont take my email address why?