96.7K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

My mum has used our account for ages and it now wont let her log in even though the log in details are correct. Am I missing my something it’s working fine in our house just not at my mums help!!

I am also having this issue, I share a Netflix with my family, and we are logged in on at least 5 devices, and they all work, and then I got a new phone and I tried login, and it didn’t work, my dad even reset the password, and I even logged in on safari, and it worked on the same device! I would watch on there but Netflix doesn’t let you watch on safari, I have deleted the app 3 times now, please help!!!

Same exact problem! On my iPad, I was able to log-in to Netflix.com, but not the app. Ended up deleting and reinstalling the app and it’s now workinf

Same problem. Can open on mobile and laptop but rejected on ipad.. Help

Same issue here. I am logged in just fine on this computer but I want to watch on my laptop and i keep getting the incorrect password problem when using the same password. I checked my password in Chrome settings and it is working fine on this computer but wont work on my laptop.

Same issue I been having..had to reset my password almost 5 times..I can log into my account no problem but when I sign in into my Android box it's telling me that's the password is incorrect...

So apparently this hasn't been resolved yet. Been told by the netflix rep i spoke to that my account that I have had for over 10 years does not exist.

I cant access the service from webpage, roku or phone. But I am currently able to stream shows through the app on my pc but unable to access any account information. When given credit cards that I used to pay for netflix they were unable to pull up my account. Same goes for email address and phone number.

How does an account suddenly stop existing? Credit cards are fine.

Use netflix daily too. The screwed up part is the rep could see that I was accessing the service and streaming but was unable to access my account even though he could see my user name was currently using the service.

to Dark #1534764

This happened to me just yesterday! They can't pull up any account for me, even though I've been a customer forever. Could not even pull it up by the debit card they just charged

to Dark #1567284

This literally just happened to me right bnow- still trying to figure wtf

Ahhh. fixed.

I needed to re-install the Netflix app. Closed the currently open app. Uninstalled then reinstalled.

Others say, just close the app and re-start it. Should solve the issue

to YUP #1539599

Re installed the app still nada, tells me my password is invalid. Talked to a rep they couldn't help me. She tells me to take a screenshot but thst violates some privacy policy.

Same issue except mine is on the actual website. I recently got a new computer and now I can't login on the website but have no problem on my phone and tablet.

Same issue...just signed up for 30 day trial. This is brutal.

same. any solution except cancelling netflix?

same here please help

same problem! i cannot sign in on my tv, laptop, or iphone! nothing works!

I’m having the same problem. But the thing is that my Netflix comes with my TV so I can’t uninstall it. I don’t know what to do

Had the same problem on my Samsung phone. Could login on my laptop and desktop but not my phone.Uninstalling Netflix App and reinstalling it fixed the problem

FWIW I'm having the exact same issue. It's ridiculous

#1519874

I had the same problem with logging in to Netflix on my android tv box. Was logged in on other devices around the house but kept getting login error on the android tv box.

While looking into the Google Smart Lock password feature, I decided to first clear the Netflix app cache from settings and that didn't fix the problem. I then cleared "data" from the Netflix app settings and voila ..

I was able to login with the same credentials as always. Apparently something corrupted the data which was interfering with logging in.