140K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

This has happened to me too! Ugh

Same problem . Can't get through to the voice chat.

Can't find anything online mentioning this is happening. Nothing on their website

Charlcie

Same issue here. Very frustrating! Trying to chat since phones are down.

Same *** here also. Get it fixed Netflix! I'm a paid customer!

Same issue. :(

Tykeem

I all of a sudden can not login to Netflix!!!! I have been a paying customer for many many years

same deal here . Sorry, we can't find an account with this email address.

Please try again or create a new account. give money back for this month

@PissedConsumer1841501

I’m having the same issue!

@PissedConsumer1841501

Same here! No account found using my email address. I’ve been a Netflix customer for years!

@PissedConsumer1841501

Same...kicked me off in the middle of watching, tried to sign in again and now my email address is not recognized with any account?!

I'm also having the same issue where it says "Sorry, we can't find the account with the email address .... " I haven't been able to get in contact with Netflix.. Hopefully I'll still have my account.

This just happened to me too 3/21. I was in the middle of watching a show and i paused to go do something real quick and suddenly it signed me out and now I can’t sign back in because it says there’s no account under the email address. i have been using the same netflix for over a year so this is very absurd to me.

Dannette

Same and cant contact them they are too busy!

Same thing just happened to me 3/19/20. My kids are using it a lot right now.

I resigned up for a 30 day trial and used the same email and it worked for that day. I tried again the next morning and the same "we can't find an account with this email" message popped up.

I know it's right, I did it less than 24 hrs ago. I guess I will try to call or just cancel service.

Same here, as of 12:50 P.M. EST IN Massachusetts, it says my username doesn't exist and it won't work when I do it on the website, Kindle Fire App, nor my Xbox One S.

What is going on with Netflix. Does recognize email address(username).

Customer service is completely down.

It also appears they are making sure these negative comment don't make it to the top of Google searches. Not cool Netflix!!!!

Mileigh

Same thing here. Call center won't even take any calls anymore.

@Mileigh

Been trying to reach them for 4days now

None of my electronic devices are allowing sign in. I'm aggravated.

Phenix

Could not login.on 3/17. Email or phone not recognized.

Waited 2 hours for customer service with nobody answering call.

Gave up. Trying CS again this morn, Been waiting over 30 minuses so far for someone to answer.