140K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

dealing through the same. so irresponsible of netflix to such a backoff problem.

its not just with only my account.

i tried 6-8 different id logins in diff devices but still my lappy/phone/ipad keeps throwing incorrect password even if its the right one. DO YOU *** HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OF THIS?

This happened to me too. So I changed my password and it let me in for a little while but then logged me out and wouldn’t let me log back in. Then I used a friends account and it let me log in, but then later it logged me out and wouldn’t let me log back in.

Same issue:( I’ve had the flu this whole week. Would’ve been nice to watch a fackin movie.

Same issue here. Even sat through an hours worth of "netflix help", only to be right where I started.

I have changed the password many times and used every possible viewer and app. Still incorrect email and password. I check every day, and I managed to log in for about an hour once after a new password, but was summarily kicked off and asked to re-sign in. Only for it to not work again.

It has bow been 2 months, with no service. However, my tv at home seems to be working fine with it. Sadly I am rarely home due to to work and rely on my laptop. So this doesn't really help me.

Keep complaining!!!

Hopefully if we get loud enough they will listen and fix the issues. Goodluck all.

i have the same issue, no matter what account i log in it logs me out later and i can’t log in with that account again. help!!!!!!

anyone else unable to log in on their phone?

@PissedConsumer1833087

I can log in on my phone and ipad but not my laptop

I am having the same issue!!!! :(

Kareema

I am having the same issue. I even reset my password and then it allowed me to login but after I had left the Netflix app closed for a while it logged me out and wouldn’t let me log back in even with the new password.

I'm having this same exact issue. I know that my log in information is 100% correct, but Netflix still will not allow me to log in, because it says that the information is incorrect.

Davon
@PissedConsumer1830679

I am having the same issue. Is netflix *** I'm in Australia, by the way.

@PissedConsumer1830679

I have had the same issue, I cannot login on my phone and I reset my password

Chanie

So I was having the same issue where it kept telling me my password or email were wrong. I was able to log in on my computer but not me phone. I went into my account on my computer Scrolled down and clicked on sign out all devices and was able to login again on my phone and ipad

@Chanie

This fixed it for me! THANKS!

@PissedConsumer1832422

how did you fix it??

Ramadan

I cant log in says theres no account with my email address which is bs

@Ramadan

I’m having this issue today, but I know the email I am putting in is right....

Icy

How come when I opened mine, it was logged out of my account when i dont remember about logging out, and when i try to log in it says my password is incorrect i checked it alot of times but it kept saying its wrong??!

#1820795

This is happening to me too! It's so frustrating

Tiani
#1820266

it just happened to me, anyone found a fix?