130K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

#1719980

Same thing is happening to me!

Netflix sign in is a royle pain in the *** and they don't make it easy on purpose NO MATTER what I do. They need to fix THIER problems NOT me!!!

Why is this an issue for 6 years and you haven't fixed it?

I had this problem too. It was really frustrating.

But after changing password (get the confirmation code sent to your phone, not email incase it's hacked), I was able to sign back in with no problems. I even updated my email address just to be on the safe side, especially after reading so many hacked comments.

Logging in my laptolp but cant log in to my tv with my tv box.passw is correct

Same here *** me off

Same same same.

We’re having same issue. Can’t login at all.

Doesn’t recognize our email. We had 5 emails today that say they are from Netflix and they are all in Arabic.

I was finally able to log in but only through my facebook account.

Hey guys I've been having the same issue. I just checked my email and it looks like my account was hacked around 4PM.

I had an email at 4 saying there was a sign in in Taiwan, then 2 emails confirming a password and email address change. Check your email, maybe this was a mass hacking job.

@Anonymous

I have exactly the same issue today, how do we fix it?

This has happened to me also! I’m pissed bc I just paid for another month! I want a refund $15

Blossie

Why can't I log in to Netflix

so anyone found a solution yet?

#1719306
@Anonymous

oiugf

same!

Me too. Can't login on laptop or phone, iPad has me logged in but anytime I click a video to watch or try to edit my profile, it goes back to the same site error. It's like the account is botched or something.

Im so mad. It won't let me log on with my laptop or phone! What the *** is wrong with Netflix!!!!!!

Same here.... Pathetic.