96.7K views

Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me:

The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are.

What makes it even more frustrating is that it will work on some of my devices but not others.

For example I can login in to netflix on my nintendo 3ds and ipad but I can no longer login on my laptop or iphone.

keeps telling me my password is wrong!

HELP! I know the password is right!

Comments

I think it has something to do with the app. I am able to log into it on all devices using a browser. I am hoping for a patch soon.

Same this is ***

Any update on when this will be fixed? I like to watch netflix while i cardio :(

Sameee!!

Diane at Netflix explained this was an issue their engineers were working on yesterday. And suggested I redownload the application (which makes it sound like it’s actually my issue) but now I don’t know who to believe. 24 hours later and there is no progress.

to DianesCustomer #1500823

I tried downloading the app and resetting the iPhone a number of times. Nothing.

Same here on iPad and iPhone , also cannot login on comp so annoying and cannot get any answers

Same here, only on iPad with iOS 12 (beta). Tried everything even deleting the app, restart iPad download and reinstall.

Always the same: “incorrect email or password”.

This is already taken out 2 hours of my time. Works fine in browser, Apple TV, other iPads and iPhones very weird!

to Patrick #1500603

Yes I currently have iOS 12 on the devices that it will not work on I do wonder if that is an issue

I'm also having this issue since last night 6/13/2018. I have an iphone 8 plus.

Last time I used the Netflix app was the night before on 6/12/2018. I have a secondary phone for my job which is an iphone 7. I downloaded the app on that phone and it works fine, as well as in my browser.

Not sure what happened all of sudden in the last 24 hrs. I haven't even updated the Netflix app recently.

I have the same issue on iPhone 8 plus

having the same problem. repeatedly reset password but it’s not working.

it instantly says the password or email is wrong though I know it is not. using an iphone 7 plus.

Frustrating!!!!!

Me too!!!

SAME

I’m getting this same issue, although it seems to effect the app on IOS but not logins on my Roku device or via an explorer on my iPhone

Me too Ik the password and email is correct but it says try again

Same guys, Netflix better fix this or they gonna be in some deep *** with the community

Same issue here!! Logged in everywhere else but can't on either of our laptops!

to SidBunny #1499475

Here too...why just laptops??...frustrating!