Verified Reviewer

2.0

About 6 weeks ago the sound would just stop right in the middle of the show. I would have to go back to the beginning and start it all over and some time I would get sound and some time not.

The agent had me start a test profile to see if it happened there. He had me start tracking both profiles and said someone would call. No one ever did. This is not modem this is on their end.

Then the sound issue stops and then the episode I was watching the night before would be 4 3/4 back the next night. After fast forwarding to where I was at the next night it would start at the beginning when I was 3/4 through the episode. I called Netflix and the woman said none else has this issue. I said so are you saying it is my TV?

She said no mamm. I said then what was the point of saying that and why did no one call me back on the sound issue and she said there were no notes? I said that is very poor customer service... When I asked for compensation, she said Netflix does not give compensation because there was usage.

I said yes, but the frustration of fast forwarding, going back to the beginning, Netflix saying "We're sorry we are having trouble playing this right now" and on and on.

Just said not to a $5 credit. Seriously, raise the price and service goes to shit!!!, .

User's recommendation: Don't expect any customer service or good feed, they do it on purpose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netflix Membership.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Netflix Pros: Governing programing service, Great shows, Great variety of shows.

Netflix Cons: Governing programing service, Poor sound because of programing, Does not leave episode where you last watched, Was once worth while, Too many shows with violence.

Comments