5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

What happen was Netflix quite a long time ago when Netflix opened before they streamed movies i joined and would get movies to my house in the mail you would mail them back and the next day you would get up to 5 movies to watch as long as you liked without the fear of late charges like the Blockbuster place and a few other ones. I have enjoyed Netflix for many many years sometimes they dont have the newest movies but ive never not been able to find something to watch.

I wish they had thier own cable company because i would ditch my cable company in a heart beat. When i first joined i payed 4.99 a month it went up a dollar and then because i had been a good customer when it went up to 10.99 they let me keep it for 7,99 for a year but in all honesty i thing what they charge now is fair for what they offer. My cable bill is allmost 300 a month and recently they been removing channels that were on when you took your contract and you have to watc real close in a couple days time those channels have been replaced with all Hispanic speaking channels . I wonder if thats legal those channel were there when i signed up so im wondering why i have to accept Spanish speaking channels that werent there when i let them talk me into taking thier service but enough of that i just wanted to say how much i appreciate Netflix and thier originals are the bomb Hemlock grove was awesome as was the Killings and frontier i could go on forever and ill continue to enjoy netflix as long as thier around.

Just a little suggestion you folks need to get some more up to date new releases you put them out as long as one to two years after all the other streaming companies thats my only complaint. Im more then satisfied with the line up and being able to not have unwanted sports, foriegn channels and hidden fees that come with my home cable company shoved down my throat in fact thier getting a call from me tommorrow Anyone who reads this please check your cable bill real close theres a new 21.99 charge for something you never even heard of I think if everyone would take Netflix the cable companies would see how quick people cancel thier movie channels from thier cable bills because when i see netflix starting to get new releases that are more up to date thats what i intend to do.

I love Netflix and i allways tell everyone to do thier self a favor and subscribe now its only 13.00 and you wont find the variety like Netflix has . Thanks for so many years of enjoyment.

Review about: Netflix Subscription.

Reason of review: for all the reasons above.

I liked: I love netflix.