Verified Reviewer

I never agreed and I never got a notification from you about my payment going up to 19.99. I want that money back in my account now.

I want my refund now. You can take it out in one day you can refund it in one day. You guys wonder why you don't have happy customers anymore and you guys wonder why you don't have customers anymore because of this. You need to stop raising your rates of payments on us.

Life isn't about greed. It is about making your customers happy and wanting them to stay as your customers, but doing what you are doing to us is not going to happen. You are driving your customers away to where and have bad reviews about your services. You want to keep your customers you need to work and understand your customers by leaving the payment to one price instead of making yourselves happy for getting all the money your really do not need.

We were happy with what it was. It is not like you guys are hurting for money or customers.

You guys are becoming greedy with this and that is not right. You need to fix this right now as well as refunding my money back now.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania