netflix app is ***.I can only view for 10 mins max on my iPad Air 2 or my iPhone 6 before getting the 1016 error.

Have tried every troubleshooting method Netflix suggested including tips from the Apple Store forum. I reinstalled app several times, cleared my cache, turned off Bluetooth, changed to a better router, corrected date and time, power cycled etc etc. I even had a tech come in and put a whole new line in wall. Netflix won't own up to it and have the nerve to suggest it's an apple issue.

I had apple check my iPad and iPhone and they r both perfect. Then Netflix said it was my ISO. So I got another- same problem. I have excellent nternet.

And Netflix works well on laptop, pc, smart tv and Xbox. THIS IS AN IPAD APP BUG SO FIX IT NETFLIX or don't promote your service as supporting iPad devices just so u can increase your revenue. All other streaming companies say they support iPads and they do.

You can't blame others cos u don't wanna fix it.I have done so much research on this issue in an attempt to fix my problem and I know it's the app so please EVERYONE COMPLAIN

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to "fix the app".

The most disappointing in user's experience was app. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix and netflix streaming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments