Castries, Castries
2.5

I was on vacation and cotacted Netflix concerning a problem with my account, it was resolved and I was given certain movies to view. However on my return home, the movies were not available.

I again contacted Netflix and this is the crappy answer I get. Certain people in certain regions like certain movies....It is time Netflix treat their customers as individuals who pay the same monthly rates all around and not certain rates for one and two star-rated movies.

This policy is totally unacceptable....We are all individuals...on any given day, we do not all eat or fo the same thing. Netflix respect our rights ad individuals or you will begin loding customers rapidly.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of netflix account from Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

obviously netflix can't purchase multiple streaming rights in each country.... are you really that dumb?