West Middlesex, Pennsylvania

Im writing this for my 75year old father and mothet who purchased a Netflix 60 dollar card from giant eagle in hermitage Pennsylvania.First i just want to say they have been a customer of Netflix for 3 years now.

Anyway when they got home they called Netflix and called in the card. A month later there Netflix went out so my mom called them and the lafy told her there was no record of a payment but they did have a recored phone call that my mother made to them, they told my mom even though they had the recorded conversation she still needed to fax them a receipt of the card. After thinking about it my mom decided not to fax it to them because it had her checking information on it. To top it off they treated my mom like *** on the phone even though their employee was the one who probably gave the card number to sombody he knows.

How in the *** cannthey dispute it when they have the recorded conversation of my mom calling the number in. Netflix is turning into a bunch a thieves that could care less about their customers. OBVIOUSLY. I am not ir will not let this go.

I am also going to call giant eagle head quarters and let them know about the fraud also, maybe giant eagle will pull those cards off their shelves also like they have done to others.

NETFLIX THE FRAUD COMPANY WILLIING TO LET THEIR EMPLOYEES STEAL CUSTOMERS MONEY AND PASS IT ON TO FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS.I have not renewed my Netflix either.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Netflix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netflix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Netflix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments