I'm sure a lot of people have had poor experiences with Netflix.I won't bother going into all the details.

Simply put, a personal disc was sent back (by a roommate) and never returned. They admit they have no way to keep track of personal disc being returned and therefore cannot prove it was returned. Besides pointing fingers in the situation I just want to express how poorly their customer service works and let everyone know that they do not provide compensation and their "terms of service" contract outlines this.

Instead of bothering (like I did) with their customer service just file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.I actually was able to get somewhere!

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

I bought netflix for my phone thinking I would be able to watch movies.But I never had good enough service to watch anything.

I cancelled my membership and they are still charging me.I don't know what to do.

CANT GET NETFLIX TO STOP LISTING SCIFI SERIES AS BLUE RAY AND FINDING OUT THEY ARE NOT, AND HAVING TO DELETE THEM FROM THE QUE.I HAVE TOLD THEM AND THEY DO NOTHING.

VOYAGER, XFILES, FARSCAPE, ALL LISTED FALSELY.DONT SIGN UP FOR THEIR BLUE RAY, FULL OF FALSE CLAIMS.

Ok, let me get this right. You sent something of yours to someone else and now you file a complaint against them because they didn't find it out of the millions of discs they go through each day? I 100% disagree that you feel that you need to hold someone else responsible for what is obviously your mistake.