As of yesterday, Netflix disabled the option to Manage Netflix ready devices and computers.In the past you could see all your activated devices, and which device had watched what (something as a parent you would be looking for), and even preventing your account from being used without authorization, i.e.
you kid goes somewhere else, and their friend get the login and password. Recently I found that my child's friend was the one viewing material I did not wish my children to see and I deactivated that device and changed my account password. Now that ca't be done.
I called Netflix to complain, and they took my feedback.I have no idea why they would eliminate this option, but for parents it a real deal breaker.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them. They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address. ENDLESS call after call..."
- "On October 21 at 11:30 am I was moving my logage frm my car and then a bus driver from parkridefly very agitate ask me to move after he hit..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."