Besides all the other legitimate complaints, the streaming quality is horrible....really, Netflix is unwatchable for the majority of a 24 hour day.No other streaming provider I use has this problem, I use Hulu and Vudu...no problems, only amature Netflix can't get their professional act together.

Netflix is more concerned with expanding (quantity) than providing a functional (quality) service.

I shouldn't matter how much the consumer pays for the service, your service still has to do what you was it is supposed to do, stream video in a functional way 24 hours a day 7 days a week.I'm gone until they fix their problems or another service comes along....I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Contact customer support via your help link on your account page. The symptoms you are experiencing are fixable with a few very simple, basic troubleshooting steps.

Useless Content at Netflix (Never Updated) Netflix "Hi, I have been using Netflix for close to 3 years now and I have paid close to 288 AUD but the contents of Netflix is never updated or revised...." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Hulu - Hate the new update everything is gone Hulu "So this new update I hate I hate everything about this format it's impossible now to really browse through the shows I don't even wanna try like I don't need..." Read more Netflix - "Continue Playing" Netflix "I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them. If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of..." Read more Overstock - FALSE ADVERTISING, BAIT & SWITCH Overstock "DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke. I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Do NOT purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.  IT WILL RUST! Maytag "My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it. I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to..." Read more