I have contacted Netflix multiple times over this issue.It was me and my credit card company who brought this issue to light with Netflix.

I started to see duplicate Netflix charges on my credit card statement. These were strange. Missing the Netflix logo and for a different dollar amount. I called Netflix and they credited back that monthly duplicate charge.

They did not know anything about this so they said. I started to see those charges again. This time, I called my credit card company. Those charges were coming from duplicate Netflix accounts opened in Chile with my credit card information.

I have contacted Netflix a half a dozen times over this issue. They have never been able to do anything about it. I even told them that they should have a policy that does not allow someone to open a second account with the same credit card if me the credit card owner is not notified, but nothing. I even told them that I am not in Chile, but live in the US.

I have never been to Chile, please stop charging me for these accounts. Still, the charges kept happening. It is very disappointing to see how Netflix handled this. I have 3 charges out of Chile just this year alone.

My credit card company just had to refund me these again. I also had to get 2 times a new credit card because of this issue with Netflix.

Changing all my accounts over takes hours of time.It has been a very disappointing experience with Netflix and this billing issue.

Review about: Netflix Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments