I can't always get out of the house and go to the gym so it's nice to have workouts on Netfix.I get on it today and hmmm...

no exercise videos. Zero. What the ***? So I go online and see if I'm crazy.

I typed in so many keywords for exercise and nothing came up. You inconvenience me and I'm pissed. I pay for a ton of *** movies that nobody ever watches. Awesome....

>.> All I want is for them to bring them back.It's streaming so it doesn't make any sense that they'd get rid of it.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Call 1-800-585-7265 and ask them to submit a complaint. I called this morning and they said the more people who call, the more likely they will buy the rights again.

I am also disturbed that Netflix has taken off all their workout videos, I like to do some of the yoga videos in the privacy of my own home.I no longer have the membership that allows me to order the DVD's I only have streaming and have come to expect having access to workout videos.

I am sure many people rely on those videos for their fitness regimens, so to just take them away unannounced is unprofessional and takes a physical toll on their customers' well being.

I would think a large corporation like Netflix would want to do all they could to be a positive force in the fight against obesity in this country, but clearly this is not a priority for them.Pretty sad what companies will do to make a dime.