Thought it would be like a video store, at least a small video store.Their choices are so small I do not plan to keep the 8.00 amonth rip off.

Basic stuff like True Romance and Van Helsing are not available.Ok , I can list a bunch of movies that are not available like jeepers creepers 2, jeepers creepers 3 and oh lots more like wrong turn 2 and wrong turn 3 and wtrong turn 4 maby I could understand 4 but 2 & 3 and there is more like the black dahlia there are 2 versions they only have the (Bad Version) and there is a lot more that is not available!!You are stuck with their select few!!!

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Manchester, England, United Kingdom #652881

I couldn't continue with my netflix subscription. The library is too small. Sure there are good films on their website, but after you have watched the films you are most interested in there's really nothing else.

I recently went to lovefilm and was overjoyed by the size of the library and the variety. Lovefilm has less big titles than netflix , but a lot more movies to choose from. Which is what people want when they feel like watching a movie.

Netflix gives it's customers very little choice. That is my only complaint about them.