KEEP IN MIND that I told them that the streaming in HD and everything else is super great!!!

NO PROBLEMS when I stream a movie using Netflix on my TiVo. (SAME INTERNET)

THE PROBLEM IS:

I have a super fast internet connecting.

Every single web site I go to (except Netflix) loads quick and sometimes almost instantly.

HOWEVER!

NETFLIX WEB SITE IS A POS!

Lately, every single time, no matter what time of day, It either loads with NO THUMBNAILS OR PICTURES OF ANY KIND or it just loads as slowly as it pleases.

I left it loading earlier and cam back in 25 minutes to find it still loading.

2 thumbnails had loaded but that's it.

So I called Netfux customer service.

First dipshit didn't understand what I was talking about.

Second dipshit started giving me speed lessons on how maybe my internet was to slow.

When I explained to the dumbshit that my speed was 15-20mbs, he insisted maybe I didn't understand, that maybe it was 15-20kbs....KBS? REALLY YOU ***! I WORK IN IT AND BUILD COMPUTERS, I KNOW THE *** DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KILOBYTE AND MEGABYTES!!!

I also know, NETFLIX WEB SITE IS THE ONLY PROBLEM!!!!!

Every html5 or Silverlight graphic ridden site loads perfectly fine AND MY MOVIES ARE STREAMING WITH NO PROBLEM!

YOUR WEB SITE DOES'T LOAD CORRECTLY OR IS SLOW AS *** TO LOAD!!!!

THAT IS MY PROBLEM!

NOT THE STREAMING SPEED OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH QUALITY!!!!!

Then the *** told me if I didn't want to listen to him, there was NOTHING THEY COULD DO!

So I asked him to send me to someone else, he said "NO, YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL BACK AND HOPE YOU GET SOMEONE ELSE!

THEN THE *** HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!!!!

THEN I GOT A *** EMAIL FROM THEM WITH THE FOLLOWING:

Thank you for contacting Netflix.

To help improve your streaming quality, simply follow the steps at Troubleshoot Network Connection Issues.

Check out our Help Center if you have any more questions.

- Your Friends at Netflix

Review about: Netflix Streaming Service.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

If you were speaking to the agent the way you express here, they had every right to cut you off.Customer support does not deserve abuse.

Also, NF has over 30 million customers, streaming who knows how much through their servers.

With the majority of those over 30 million either not complaining or singing their praises and a small percentage having some slow/loading issues, you chime in to compare your home network to multi-million dollar system.BS, chill, quit being an ***, swallow your fn pride and call customer service again for help.

to S0_Sad #616311

Can't agree more!I also call bulldiarrheashit on this one.

The thing people fail to understand is if you can blow dust off your electronic equipment... What the *** are you trying to use it on a next gen site?

Better yet there's a bridge nearby you can chuck your brain over cause your complaint was as useless as the thought that was put into it.:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :x