2.0

Used to be when I called Netflix customer service the wait was less than a minute this time when I called the wait was five minutes, then the girl wouldn't respond when I ask her something.There would be 10 or 15 seconds of dead air before she would respond.

Said she was having technical difficulties. Then her supervisor got on the phone and cussed me out saying I shouldn't talk to the rep that way. There would be 10 or 15 seconds of dead air before she would respond. Said she was having technical difficulties.

Then her supervisor got on the phone and cussed me out saying I shouldn't talk to the rep that way .I asked if he remembered blockbuster they were number one until They forgot about their customers , I predict the downfall I predict I predict the downfall of Netflix.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix netflix help center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments