So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an automated response the said "Ooops, you accidentally returned one of your own DVDs instead of your Netflix movie. No worries, we are returning it to you".
So today in the mail I receive a Netflix envelope with a note saying, "Here's your DVD, please return the Netflix movie back in the enclosed envelope". Then I open the DVD slip and inside is half of my PS3 Rockband disc with major greasy fingerprints, smears, and scratches all over what's left of it. Not even two pieces like it broke in the mail, but half the disc sealed in an envelope, that's it.
We called customer service and spoke to several reps who all basically told us to get bent. I would have understood if they notified me and said that my game disc arrived broken, or that it was accidentally broken, but no. Someone at Netflix customer service in San Jose, California knowingly put their greasy paws all over my game, scratched it, then willingly broke it in two, and then mailed half of it back to me. Well guess what Netflix, this is just one of many, many complaints I will be submitting. I will definitely make my displeasure known. Account canceled.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club,..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..."
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."