4.0

I was on Netflix the other day, and I decided that I would watch some of my favorite childhood shows.Call it nostalgia.

Anyway, I looked for Wizards of Waverly Place. Gone! I looked for Suite Life on Deck. Gone!

Finally, I searched for Shake It Up. Gone! What is this, Netflix?! They have gotten rid of so many great shows, and replaced them.

Netflix has even gotten rid of awesome movies and replaced them with movies like Bad Hair Day, a not-so-good Disney movie. I realize I just dissed Disney, while all of the shows I mentioned were Disney, but the older Disney shows were so much better than the newer shows, in my opinion. I just don't understand why Netflix would get rid of such great shows and movies and replace them with shows that are simply mediocre. I recommend that Netflix set up a website for customers to vote on which shows should be removed.

Netflix could give a list of shows that might be released, and consumers could vote on which shows to remove. The show with the most votes would be the ones getting removed, rather than removing shows that many customers still love and watch. Also, Netflix could do the same with shows and movies they are considering adding to Netflix.

Consumers could also vote on what shows to add.I think this will eliminate many unhappy customers for the future.

Simmons32 wrote the review because of not as described at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancelled shows and cancelled movies. Author liked the most what netflix used to be and still lots of variety. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix netflix shows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

I'm glad others like you think that something is very wrong at Netflix.It's sad to see a once great company falling into mediocrity and eventual obscurity.

Hopefully they'll have a management shakeup and return to serving their core customers.Original programming should be made by networks IMO, not streaming video services.