netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!netflix is stealing money from you , they lie and cheat do not get netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Netflix was double billing me as they ahd m,y 2 emails addrfesses and billed both at the same time.I saw billing like May 15th, then June 1, then July 1st then July 15th and just did not realize what was going on.

I did not get 2 movies a month and there were no shipping or return charges for them, but they would not refund the double bills.Hate them for this

Wow, what a ridiculous post.You are an ***.

Netflix is a very reputable company, they don't lie and steal your money.

If they charged you for somthing, it's because YOU signrd up for a membership or "lost" one too many dvds.So sick of all the whiners!!!!