I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix!I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up and tell it to continue playing.
What irritates me more than anything is the complete denial Netflix makes of this issue. I "Chatted" their supposed Customer Service rep and they denied having a clue what I was talking about, so I called the CS number. The person I spoke with was nice, but also denied any knowledge of this happening. After a short argument, he admitted that Netflix does have this happen intentionally but it is only for their customers' benefit and it only happens every 3rd episode (I'm getting it at least every other episode, sometimes with only half an episode in between).
If it's only for their customers' benefit, they need to give us the option to turn it off. His only suggestion was that he would add my name to the list of complaints, but they only look at complaints after many people have complained.
He said there is simply no way to pass my frustration on to someone who may actually be able to do something about it.My answer to him is that I will call every hour to raise the number of complaints to a level they consider concerning.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continue playing button
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Make this an option that can be turned off and you will satisfy your customers
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Do some research on Loral Langemeier, who she is, where she came from and more about her services. You will be shocked! Loral Langemeier is a fraud! One of Langemeiers..."
- "This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."