I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix!I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up and tell it to continue playing.
What irritates me more than anything is the complete denial Netflix makes of this issue. I "Chatted" their supposed Customer Service rep and they denied having a clue what I was talking about, so I called the CS number. The person I spoke with was nice, but also denied any knowledge of this happening. After a short argument, he admitted that Netflix does have this happen intentionally but it is only for their customers' benefit and it only happens every 3rd episode (I'm getting it at least every other episode, sometimes with only half an episode in between).
If it's only for their customers' benefit, they need to give us the option to turn it off. His only suggestion was that he would add my name to the list of complaints, but they only look at complaints after many people have complained.
He said there is simply no way to pass my frustration on to someone who may actually be able to do something about it.My answer to him is that I will call every hour to raise the number of complaints to a level they consider concerning.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continue playing button
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Make this an option that can be turned off and you will satisfy your customers
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "This is the worst florist ever. I will never order from then again. I ordered a friend a arrangement of fresh flowers. What she got looked like it was out..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."