I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix!I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up and tell it to continue playing.
What irritates me more than anything is the complete denial Netflix makes of this issue. I "Chatted" their supposed Customer Service rep and they denied having a clue what I was talking about, so I called the CS number. The person I spoke with was nice, but also denied any knowledge of this happening. After a short argument, he admitted that Netflix does have this happen intentionally but it is only for their customers' benefit and it only happens every 3rd episode (I'm getting it at least every other episode, sometimes with only half an episode in between).
If it's only for their customers' benefit, they need to give us the option to turn it off. His only suggestion was that he would add my name to the list of complaints, but they only look at complaints after many people have complained.
He said there is simply no way to pass my frustration on to someone who may actually be able to do something about it.My answer to him is that I will call every hour to raise the number of complaints to a level they consider concerning.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continue playing button
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Make this an option that can be turned off and you will satisfy your customers
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Hello. I wanted to share my experience with Patriot Greens. I've been using it for several months now & they have made my whole existence worthwhile. I will be 64..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."