2.7

I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix!I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up and tell it to continue playing.

What irritates me more than anything is the complete denial Netflix makes of this issue. I "Chatted" their supposed Customer Service rep and they denied having a clue what I was talking about, so I called the CS number. The person I spoke with was nice, but also denied any knowledge of this happening. After a short argument, he admitted that Netflix does have this happen intentionally but it is only for their customers' benefit and it only happens every 3rd episode (I'm getting it at least every other episode, sometimes with only half an episode in between).

If it's only for their customers' benefit, they need to give us the option to turn it off. His only suggestion was that he would add my name to the list of complaints, but they only look at complaints after many people have complained.

He said there is simply no way to pass my frustration on to someone who may actually be able to do something about it.My answer to him is that I will call every hour to raise the number of complaints to a level they consider concerning.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of continue playing button. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of broadcasting. Netflix needs to "make this an option that can be turned off and you will satisfy your customers" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned broadcasting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netflix.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Can't believe that they flat out lied about this.It's been in effect for quite some time.

I watch from bed ...

get all nice and comfy and next thing I know I have to roll over and fumble for the remote.Drives me up the wall.