Please, please please, tell me why is "Everybody loves Reymon" no longer in your TV shows listing?Every winter I see this show from beggining to end and I'm very dissapointed this show is no longer there!

Can you please reconsider, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person with this issue.

Thank you..betty_aguilar37@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix and netflix streaming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

First of all, the show is obnoxious.Second, they have to have the rights to play shows and movies for you.

They can't just bootleg things and put them on the service, the creator of the content has to give consent.If they don't have consent/a contract, they can't give you the show.