Please, please please, tell me why is "Everybody loves Reymon" no longer in your TV shows listing?Every winter I see this show from beggining to end and I'm very dissapointed this show is no longer there!

Can you please reconsider, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person with this issue.

Thank you..betty_aguilar37@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix and netflix streaming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

First of all, the show is obnoxious.Second, they have to have the rights to play shows and movies for you.

They can't just bootleg things and put them on the service, the creator of the content has to give consent.If they don't have consent/a contract, they can't give you the show.

Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Netflix is Dead to Me - Half a Broken Disc Seriously Netflix "So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more