Update by user Jan 25, 2012

Since posting my complaint, I have received accurate CONTACT info and actually was able to speak with a Netflix representative. I appreciated the response and was assured that Netflix is doing their best to resolve the issue.

The main problem is securing copyrights to stream newer movies as the laws are different than those for DVD releases.

If you want to speak to Netflix about anything this number will work. The trick is to press \"0\" when the recorded message starts playing. [800-279-5688]

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2012

Since Netflix changed their subscriptions I opted to cancel my DVD's-by-Mail and just use their streaming video service.At first I was content to "CATCH-UP" on older movies that I'd never seen, but now I want to view some of the latest "hits" - but can't.

Netflix has a different list of movies available for streaming than the list of available DVD's they send thru the mail!

I guess that was OK wen I had both services for the one low price, but I find it annoying and unacceptable now that I only get streaming for the same price.

I tried to complain to Netflix - but apparently they have cleverly avoided being contacted, other than a 1-800 number that always goes straight to voice-mail and to which they seemingly NEVER respond! There is NO live support offered, and I am surprised that a company with such national visibility, remains so completely INVISIBLE and unapproachable to its own paying customers! !

!!

Review about: Netflix Streaming Service.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

WELL, ABOUT THE RELEASES WITH 6 MONTH OR MORE... SOME MOVIES ARE 7 YEARS OLD AND STILL ARE NOT IN STREAMING, WITH MEANS THAT SICK FOR PROFIT IS NOT EXCLUSIVE OF A SINGLE COMPANY, THIS IS PANDEMIC.

The owners of the new releases may not allow Netflix to stream the movies untill they have been out 6 months to a year so the studio can make money on the sale of the DVD. That is understandable to anyone with a brain. If you are so unhappy cancel.

MJThompson

Since posting my complaint, I have received accurate CONTACT info and actually was able to speak with a Netflix representative.I appreciated the response and was assured that Netflix is doing their best to resolve the issue.

If you want to speak to Netflix about anything this number will work.

The trick is to press "0" when the recorded message starts playing.[800-279-5688]

streaming is like 8 bucks a month.get over it...

cancel it if you are upset.

you can stream mostly everything online with other sites anyway?netflix is great