Netflix REFUSES to allow you to erase your viewing history.From searching the internet, people have been complaining about this forever, but Netflix openly refuses to change it.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I clicked on something “questionable” and watched 2 seconds of it before closing it, and now it’s in my viewing history forever, unless I cancel my account. How am I supposed to use Netflix to watch movies with guests in my home now that my viewing history is messed up forever? WTF is Netflix doing?

Do they want people to have to cancel their accounts? I’m at a loss as to how that could possibly be beneficial to them. I guess I will be cancelling my account at the end of my free trial.

So....awesome job Netflix.Apparently the way to run a business these days is to ignore complaints, refuse to fix what people are unhappy with, and lose customers.

Review about: Netflix Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Chill.First there is a way to push what you viewed out of site of anyone to ever see it.

If you stop and think about it, you clicked on something briefly and it was there, right? Just click on several more and push that unwanted content right off your list.

Further, the reason the content remains on the account is for YOUR ACCOUNT PROTECTION for when you check out your recent viewing history and happen to notice something that you know you did not watch and that is a very helpful way to be able to tell if someone has used your NF account.How do you like them apples?

#611989

Got caught watching something you had no business watching huh?I personally don't think it was 2 seconds if anything.

FIFTEEN MINUTES is a different story. Don't fake the funk dude...

It's just soft core ***.:x :x :x

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #586015

I just can't figure out why this is such a big deal. It's Netflix, what on earth could be so "questionable"? They don't show ***!