3.4

Annoyed by the fact you remove a series before I was finished watching it and more so it was removed without any warning. I'm now looking at other streaming services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netflix tv series streaming. Netflix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netflix tv series streaming in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netflix.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Why can't Netflix release a list of what is getting ready to be nixed the week before it is gone?Seriously.

If you are logging ineveryday and watching a few episodes of the same show, then Netflix should flag it for you with a different color, or an email message, or just list in the synopsis how long it is going to be on Netflix. Really mad that the original Mission Impossible TV show disappeared today, as well as Rockford. Also, what is with only having the last 2 seasons of the original Hawaii 5-0?

I am tired of being surprised.I'm ready to guve Hulu a try.