4.0

I am an avid Netflix watcher and love the service Netflix provides.However I was not pleased to see that with bringing out the 2nd season of 'Better Call Saul', you have chosen to bring out the episodes on a weekly basis.

I am very frustrated with this decision as the reason Netflix is loved by many and is so popular is because when you bring out a season you bring out THE WHOLE SEASON in the one go. Very unhappy customer. Would also like to add that you should bring out more movies, popular movies as there isn't a large enough variety for people like myself who has been a Netflix customer from the start and has saw pretty much everything to offer.

Would be appreciated very much if you added more movies.Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of netflix tv show. Netflix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netflix tv show in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netflix.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Better Call Saul is only on the 2nd season. Quit complaining. Most of the time you have to wait until the season is long over before you can watch the show on Netflix.