2.5

Despite cancelling my free trial before the trial end and getting an email confirmation, Netflix covertly started to charge my credit card even though I stopped using the Netflix service. They billed my credit card for 24 months before I noticed.

Netflix customer service proved very difficult and unreasonable to deal with. As settlement they only refunded me one month of the 24 months that they had billed me.

When discovered this and called to dispute it I had another abrasive rep. When I managed to speak with a supervisor I did finally get an agreement from Netflix to refund all 24 months. This was perhaps in light of the fact that my wife was paying a duplicate subscription the whole time.

However, after a few weeks no refund materialised.

Now I'm on hold to talk to a manager after talking with another rude rep who insists that I was refunded and that if it doesn't appear on my credit card then it's something to take up with my credit card company since Netflix can do nothing about it. She was angry when I asked to talk to a manager and I've been on hold now for 10 minutes.

Manager is reasonable, some glitch in their system, promises refund in 3-5 days. Let's see....

Review about: Netflix Subscription.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments