3.6

I watch most of my Netflix on my laptop when I'm at a friends or babysitting and the kid is asleep.I LOVED the My List where I could hover over the title and see the summery and other info.

Now, the only option I have is to play. I cannot open in a new tab to see the summery. I don't even know what genre a movie is. I have to guess based on the title and one picture it gives you.

Also, you cannot manually order your movies either which I loved to do. On my laptop (and I assume many others) the new list is so incompatible with laptops and PCs that it lags and only part of the list will show up at a time and I have to wait for the next part to load so I usually just end up picking one of the first movies on my list, regardless of if I wanted to watch it, JUST so I don't spend the next 5 minutes loading a list and then trying to figure out what the movie is actually about.

I used to be able to do the control + F to find a movie by genre but not anymore and that is also irritating.PLEASE put it back to the easier way or at least, give an option to have it if you're on a computer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of netflix streaming from Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new my list layout and took off the most popular shows. Author liked the most convenience and old layout with reviews and ratings. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments