Netflix new review system is just plain bad.I can’t understand why they would put money and effort into switching to an inferior system.

People complain about the thumbs system on the Steam platform all the time. It’s only a semi nuisance for me when it comes to stuff that was already released because I can still get to the review section and scroll through the different star ratings to read what people have to say. However on new releases they were all 0 stars on the reviews. I had to read what EVERYONE said and it took significantly longer to do.

It is now impossible to judge a show by its cover, giving the popular rating they used to have; and now much more time consuming and difficult to read reviews as there is no rating to choose a fair handful to read.Netflix used to be my favorite media streaming service and I’m very sad to see it go but I don’t feel I will have a reason to stick around now.

Review about: Netflix Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Netflix - Review in Entertainment category Netflix "Dear Racist Netflix, I have been a long time customer of yours, but i recently cancelled my Netflix account upon discovering an absolutely appalling attempt to stir the racial-divide-pot with..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more