4.4K views

The only thing That I have been watching on Netflix is Monk, the movie selection is very poor and now they removed the only TV show that our family was watching.

Netflix gets worse all of the time. They keep downgrading. It takes way too long for movies to be offered on Netflix once they are out of the theaters and then they take good TV shows that were on Netflix, like Monk off.

I am suppose to enter at least 100 words so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Review about: Netflix Tv Show.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Monk was the best! I can't believe they took it away!

BOO Netflix!

Put monk on Netflix again it was the best show on there

Put Monk back on Netflix . Why take a great show off netflix ??? Ughhhh

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #1023239

Netflix, please put MONK back on, or at least tell us why not.

Dallas, Texas, United States #995147

I like Monk and have two of the seasons on DVD.I cannot afford to buy DVD sets often so I would watch them on Netflix.

I don't understand why they don't add it back, like get the rights to put it back.Sometimes I just love a rerun of Monk.I am so frustrated.

indeed!, I loved that series, Netflix bad. one of the few that I could watch again over and over...next will be Dexter..who the *** made this decision? hit them in the head w/ a shovel

I completely agree with you

My husband & I were also disappointed that Monk is no longer offered. It was a great show.

Buffalo, New York, United States #829437

I miss watching monk on netlix

Chappaqua, New York, United States #823054

Monk was a great show and still is but now that its now longer on netflix theres no where to watch it without the threat of getting a virus on my computer besides Amazon Instant Video.