Buffalo, New York
4.9K views

The only thing That I have been watching on Netflix is Monk, the movie selection is very poor and now they removed the only TV show that our family was watching.

Netflix gets worse all of the time. They keep downgrading. It takes way too long for movies to be offered on Netflix once they are out of the theaters and then they take good TV shows that were on Netflix, like Monk off.

I am suppose to enter at least 100 words so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Product or Service Mentioned: Netflix Tv Show.

Comments

Monk was the best! I can't believe they took it away!

BOO Netflix!

Put monk on Netflix again it was the best show on there

Put Monk back on Netflix . Why take a great show off netflix ??? Ughhhh

Netflix, please put MONK back on, or at least tell us why not.

I like Monk and have two of the seasons on DVD. I cannot afford to buy DVD sets often so I would watch them on Netflix.

I don't understand why they don't add it back, like get the rights to put it back. Sometimes I just love a rerun of Monk.I am so frustrated.

indeed!, I loved that series, Netflix bad. one of the few that I could watch again over and over...next will be Dexter..who the *** made this decision? hit them in the head w/ a shovel

I completely agree with you

My husband & I were also disappointed that Monk is no longer offered. It was a great show.

I miss watching monk on netlix

Monk was a great show and still is but now that its now longer on netflix theres no where to watch it without the threat of getting a virus on my computer besides Amazon Instant Video.

Monk was the only good detective show on netflix. Not to mention the most funny and interesting.

Murder She Wrote and Columbo can't beat it. When they took off Monk, I cried.

:( Then Hulu took off Monk so I broke my TV screen in anger.

taking off monk is bs. that was a big reason i started with netflix.

I AM GIVING UP MY NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKEN OFF GOOD MOVIES, HAVE A VERY POOR SELECTION, AND THEY TOOK OFF ONE OF MOST FAVORITE TV SHOWS, "MONK!"

I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH NETFLIX LATELY, THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE BIG TIME FROM VIEWERS, WATCH AND SEE. IF YOU HAVE STOCK IN NETFIX, I SUGGEST YOU SELL, GET YOUR MONEY, CAUSE THEY ARE GOING DOWN.

watch psych it's funnier

@Anonymous

noooooooo tf its not :( not funnier the *touch* 'WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE' :cry

@Anonymous

Facts I love psych

Here's the thing: it's both a blessing and a curse. No doubt one of the finest examples of family programming to ever come along, complete with an all star cast portraying the kind of unforgettable, lovable characters who really compliment each other in every episode, dropped in favor of what?

Monk fans are left unsatisfied and wanting more.

Netflix, please bring Mr. Monk back so he can help you solve the case: better programming trumps second-rate dribble every time!

I agree....horrible

IT PROBABLY HAS TO DO WITH $ BET ON IT!

#*** hulu/netflix/cable

Was watching the whole series and Hulu has now taken Monk off. I don't know why either.

I finally had the time to watch it all from the beginning and I got as far as season 4. Shame. Hopefully someone brings it back!

I love this show! :)