Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Need to update account can u help me

2 answers
According to the Netflix help section, you may update your Netflix account information including:
  • email address and/or password;
  • phone number;
  • billing information;
  • shipping address.

You may find the detailed information on how to make necessary updates in the article 'How do I update my Netflix account information?' at help.netflix.com. Please note that once you've updated your account information, Netflix should send you an email confirming the changes.
To get more information about your Netflix account, please contact the Netflix customer care team by phone at (888) 638-**** (toll-free number) or via the company's social networks.
#1973162
@Garry Leigh Hello, I have gone through the process many times of trying to change/update my billing info. I have tried all of the options offered on the Netflx site. Your assistance and solution is welcomed. Thank you.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

I have been charged twice this month

by Nicole P Rle

I may have accidentally started a new acct when i already have an exsisting one ? I couldn't remember my password so i was trying to get the netflix app on my new tv

View

Need to cancel a membership

by Hannah G Tib

My computer just broke and will no longer power on and that was where my Netflix account was and I can’t login so I need for that account to be canceled so I no longer have to pay for that one and I can just start fresh.

Why is black butler being taken of of Netflix on November 30

by Olivia P Awe

My and my friend Emily were watching black butler and all of a sudden it said last day to watch November 30

View

I would like to Cancel this Netflix, that I opened by a mistake today.

by Floyd L Eok

Please Cancel this account because I don’t use it. I made a mistake, I was watch a program and the next thing on the TV Screen was to Renewal.

But I thought it was for Roku TV.

Sorry. Could you please Cancel my Netflix’s.

Lost in space

by Gary S Ixh

You got the new Lost In Space program running, will you have the 1965 Lost In Space running with it?

Konto sperret

by Ellinor F

Får beskjed at konto er sperret Lurer på hvorfor . Og hvordan jeg kan få åpnet den igjen. Trenger hjelp .

View

How can I get my movie on netflix

by Kenneth G Mxr

My movie is about a real live story that happens here in west Africa Ghana It titled GUEST HOUSE. It talks about what happens inside the GUEST HOUSE and the area we leave

View

Payment debited from bank but payment not updated in netflix

by Sigha S

I have updated the payment in Netflix today but the application is not working and again showing " Update payment "

View

Why am I still been charged while I have been logged out

by Lisa W Loe

I can't log into Netflix and they still charging my credit card why is that so ..I need it to stop now

View

What happend to my series?

by Joan S Cym

My husbands family turkish/english stopped all of a sudden after 40 episodes but didnt finish story? What happend,

View

Is there gonna be anymore episodes of Longmire and The Ranch? They are better than the crap they have on now.

by Ouida T Reh

Longmire and The Ranch. They are better than the stupid stuff they show now.

Not worth watching. They put these new shows on that are just stupid and think people want to watch that ***

View

How many people can watch on different divices

by Nozipho K Uae

my 4 kids can't log in at once why

Be

by Sheesh S

He

View

Why is it that my payment is not going through?

by Vincent m Zxq

View

how do I return to my cable TV after enjoying a film?

by Louise F Uhm

The above tells the story

Who make s Netflix series

by Sandra L Hcz

Im so mad because i done watched over 10 seasons and im waiting for more to come out im in great frustration Ughhhhh put more seasons on!!!!!

When is series 9 of call the midwife going to be shown on Netflix

View

I have a series script how can I send you ?

by Y R Wwh

I want to send my series script to you people

View

How do i register on Netflix USA am residing in South Africa already a member please advise

I want to switch my account to Netflix USA

1 answer
#2000827
According to Netflix Help Center, Netflix is available in over 190 countries around the world. Each country has its own catalog of original and licensed TV shows and movies.
The country on your account can’t be changed unless you move to a new one. If you have moved recently, you should see "Traveling or moving with Netflix" for details at help.netflix.com/en/node/24853.
Using a VPN to access Netflix will hide your region and only allow you to see TV shows and movies available to all regions globally.
Questions 80