2.9K views

Its Disgusting and is not needed on Netflix!Especially all *** off of netflix!...Remove all Sexual Content Please!.....so many complaints!...Netflix should have good movies for families about marriages and animations!.....PLease REMOVE All SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!.......A lot of people want to turn off netflix becuase of secual content!.....Especially families1..Movies are supposed to make you cry and also laugh!....People are supposed to have a good time!...Not In a sexual way, while watching something Sexual and getting that to turn you on!....Grossssssssssssssssss! Netflix should be safe for even marriages and kids and everybody! If you want more people!

Comments

To all wishing to not view nudity - I look up the shows on IMDB and click on parents guide.It's not a Netflix solution, but perhaps it will help you for now.

You can read (typically very detailed) descriptions of the content in the show or movie - as long as some other viewer as already added the information. I hope that helps some.

I would also appreciate more options for filtering!I'm sure you can find a way to filter to that level.

Take all of the nudity and sex off of Netflix it is ridiculous I can't watch a show with the family without it in there and it's pathetic!

I just want to be able to watch good tv.The nudity is garbage.

Completely useless as a plot device.Give people the option to not see this crap.

No i agree this is {{redacted}}, someone I know is a recovering sex addict and this is the basis of a lit of shows on Netflix. We as a society don't need to limit ourselves to this is simply isn't fair or necessary.

Is this a joke?

take all the killing off metflix!Movies with people getting killed in them is Disgusting and is not needed on Netflix!Especially all *** off of netflix!...Remove all Killing Content Please!.....so many complaints!...Netflix should have good movies for families about marriages and animations!.....PLease REMOVE All VIOLENT CONTENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!.......A lot of people want to turn off netflix becuase of secual content!.....Especially families1..Movies are supposed to make you cry and also laugh!....People are supposed to have a good time!...Not In a violent way, while watching something Sexual and getting that to scare you!....Grossssssssssssssssss!

Netflix should be safe for even marriages and kids and everybody!

If you want more people!

Oh wait - that would be just about every action move ever.Mabey have a cup of concrete and harden up - or watch the golf channel.

If you don't want to watch something with sexual content, then don't.From what I've seen, Netflix doesn't have much sexual content, so I don't know what you're watching.

If you're unsure whether something has sexual content, you can simply google it and find out for yourself. Netflix doesn't have to cater to you, and if that bothers you, you can go find another streaming site that doesn't have sexual content.

If you really want Netflix to listen to you, I recommend editing your post and making it more professional. Because right now, your post is coming off as a whiny 7 year old whose parents didn't get them their favourite toy that costs $100+.

I understand that not everyone is comfortable with sexual content; however, since Netflix seems to have so much of it (as you state) then there must be a majority of people who like it.

Overall, your request is highly unprofessional and not the best way to approach Netflix. Yes, you want your voice heard, but unless you want people to take you seriously, it's best to edit your post and remove any form of improper speech.

Yes, this isn't a school essay, but if you want people to take you seriously, take a serious approach.

Happy New Years!

Yes I agree I think there’s too much nudity. You want your kids to be able to enjoy

Looks like members of the Westboro Church are posting on this site.Go protest somewhere else.

You don't get to decide what I watch on Netflix.Parenting is your responsibility, not Netflix's.

I stopped my membership a few months ago 90% of the new stuff was all R or Mature rated. Especially Netflix Originals are prone to going too far. Take out the nudity, and a lot of these shows would be watchable.

Yeh, im pretty *** tired of not being able to watch a god damn thing without my boyfriend getting to look at some other naked *** walking around or getting ***.This is seriously pathetic and im to the point where im about to cancel my Netflix.

I cant find a single *** thing anymore that doesnt have nudity in it that isnt a damn cartoon.Netflix has gotten disgusting and this is some serious bull ***.

to Lauren #1401295

Agreed !! I’m fed up too it’s just too much! I have the same response.

to Anonymous #1414413

Same! There should be a filter in the search for thing without sexual content. Im so disgusted with today’s idea of entertainment.

Whether a person watches nudity or sex scenes should be their choice.If you want to watch it, go ahead.

But Netflix (all programming platforms actually) should provide information relating to nudity/sex, violence etc etc so people can make the choice for themselves and not have a random c*ck or t*ts thrown in on them without notice.I dont believe in censoring what everyone can watch, but I do believe in providing a choice.

Hahaha

You need to get laid more

to Anonymous #1445799

...I'm pretty sure ladies get it in with their husbands regularly. The problem with these shows is they shouldn't have to deal with seeing this because they should be enough for their men. Girls that usually feel this way *** the *** out of their counterparts because they don't want them to have an excuse to look elsewhere man.

Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States #1354439

They have parental controls but you can only select; little kids, older kids, teens, adults.What if I don't mind the language or violence or crude humor, but I do mind nudity?

I just want to block the shows or movies that have nudity..that's it.

I really don't mind if someone drops the F bomb or someone's head gets chopped off LOL.Is there a way to just block the nudity?

to JustHere #1408948

Typical ignorant American.Violence is great but nudity is awful and should be banned.

No wonder the rest of the world hates you!Twisted values!

Rawalpindi, Punjab Province , Pakistan #1346869

Yes!! Netflix please insert a caption that allows us to watch a movie without such profane scenes so everyone can enjoy a good movie together!

Its a MUCH NEEDED feature!

to Marooka #1394470

I Couldn't Agree More! I just want a choice. I don't like watching a show without knowing what kind of audience it is OK for.