filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Netflix Sales agent bait and switch, Netflix does NOT honor!

When I joined Netflix in 2013 for the price of 7.99 per month, Netflix sales agent sold me their subscription based on telling me I could stream from more than one TV at no extra charge and as long as I remained a subscriber my price would NOT go up nor would my services change. They have on BOTH counts I'm now forced to pay $5 more per month to stream more than one tv at a time and the price I pay is going up to 10.99. ROYAL RIP OFF! I was baited and switched. Is that even legal?????
1.4
I didn't like
  • Subscription features were not delivered as promised

Netflix - Cultural unfairness

I would like to understand why is Portuguese categorised as European Portuguese, while Brazilian Portuguese is categorized as Portuguese.
Show

No Longer Receiving Netflix New Release DVD's By Mail!

Beginning in early November 2019, I stopped receiving "new releases" by mail when returning three discs by Monday of the following week. I theorize that Netflix has drastically reduced their number of new release discs available and is channeling $ away from DVD's by mail to their streaming service. Also the "short wait" for discs is now more than 6 weeks. "Short wait" has now become "Long wait" and the latter has become "Forever w Angry ait". I do have Netflix streaming so I, along with other discs-by-mail subscribers, am now considering canceling my DVD's by mail subscription. -Greg Ripke Los Angeles, Ca. 90045 Angry Angry Angry Wtf Wtf Wtf
I liked
  • Good selection of programs
  • Lots of variety
I didn't like
  • Availability of new releases

Join Netflix for my Airtel number

Because I want to know how can I join Netflix to my Airtel mobile number

Netflix - Class action lawsuit!!!
Netflix blamed me!! No refund!!! Here are my screen shots of my issue with them and how it was “resolved”.
1.9
Show

Netflix - Stop playing shows without clicking on them!

Just clicked on Netflix with my two young daughters and the add for the show Sex Education was at the top of the screen and started playing as always without clicking on it. Anyone that uses Netflix knows what I am talking about and how irritating it is that it does this. I have dealt with this feature up until today when my daughters both heard the word *** for the first time. Thumbs down Netflix!

Netflix in Saint Louis, Missouri - Canceled Account

I canceled my dvd account with Netflix, planed on picking it back up in a few months when they picked up some new movies. As soon as I cancelled it they told me that my subscription would last till the 26th of January which was almost a month away. Its been a week since we sent back our last movie (3 movie subscription) and the first one was sent back well more than 2 weeks ago and we still have not received another movie. I called last Friday and complained and they said they would send us another movie, the following Tuesday they finally sent one. We went two weekends without a single movie with a 3 movie subscription. Needless to say we will not be renewing.

Netflix - 30 day free trail a lie

Start of 30 day free Netflix on 2/18/2018. Called on 3/13/2018 and talked to Justin to unsubscribe, he assured me we were done. Well guess what it is now 2019 and Netflix was dipping my account. My phone call a few days ago has taken care of it but I feel Netflix are liars and scammers. Free....like they say....nothing is free.

Netflix - Payment up day

Yes please let me know
4.9

Netflix - Black Mirror

Black Mirror Bandersnatch was just a Promo????? two minutes??? Really!!!!!