filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Netflix no longer allows me to login! I know the ID and Password are correct but it still tells me: The login information you entered does not match an account in our records. Remember, your email address is not case-sensitive, but passwords are. What makes it even...

I have the same issue

Netflix review in Cincinnati, Ohio: You deleted teen wolf

i loved the show teen wolf and now i cant find it. why did you delete it from Netflix want to my tv show and put season 3 on there. a lot of people what to see season 3 it was the best part so far.if you don't put it back on there a lot of people will stop watching Netflix and they will find some thing else to watch in steed of Netflix.i loved watching Netflix until i logged on one day and saw that my favorite tv show was gone.i have ben sad ever sense then

I wish Teen Wolf was on Netfilx, but unfortunately it isnt. I watch Teen Wolf on Amazon Prime. I think Teen Wolf should be put back on Netflix!!!

#bringteenwolfback

Yes i agree I want teen wolf on neflix y delete it put it back on is the best serious I seen in a very long time

If you don't put it back on more and more people will end their member ship and you will run out of money and will have to get rid of it, so just put teen wolf back on Netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY UP AND PUT TEEN WOLF BACK ON!!!!!

Teen wolf is my favorite show! And when it was taken off Netflix it made it harder for me to watch. I don't have cable but I have internet so I was happy when TW was on Netflix but now I only

Get to see an episode once or twice a week when I go see my cousin

Netflix should put back Teen Wolf because season five should be on there now. If they don't put Teen Wolf back on to Netflix I will never watch Netflix again! Put it back put it back put it back put it back put it back now

I stopped paying for Netflix and got Hulu because of this and Hulu has WAY more than Netflix

you all need to chill lol, they're contract with them expired and they had no choice but to take it off

@Anonymous

*their

Teen wolf needs to be put back on Netflix!!! Like seriously!!!

Yall keep taking off the really good shows!! And another thing Netflix needs to put other shows on there as well like more Naruto and Bleach and Inuyasha and Smallville definitely those shows!!! Also Naruto Shippuden!!! Like seriously!!!!!

Start putting on the good stuff or im gonna get rid of Netflix!!

Its a waste of money if people cant even watch there favorite shows thats why we got it in the first place!!! Step up NETFLIX!!!!

@Anonymous

Amazon bought the streaming rights for Teen wolf

I totally agree! Netflix should put it back on there.

Really! Agreed put it back on asap!!

I agree because I loved teen wolf and I watched it on Netflix but never got to finish one of the seasons and one day I got on to finish it and it was gone and it upset me very much #bringteenwolftonetflix

it is not fair that you took teen wolf off WE WANT IT ON NOW whats the point on having netflixs if you just take the show or movie that we are see off u even took the mindless behavior movie off i am done with netflixs

omg yes i dont watch netflix anymore none of my friends do either i want teen wolf back

I want teen wolf back on I didn't get to finish it!!

@AforAria

Go on show box u have to download aptoid and then use that app to down load showbox and they have teen wolf on there

@reah love

Yes but they don't have season 3 which is probably the beat season there is.

Put Teen Wolf back the *** on or I will stop paying for Netflix and I will tell all my friends to stop watching Netflix also put all the seasons on

#919708

Put back teen wolf this was three only place I got to watch teen wolf with out commerical I can't not *** believe you took It off .I was waiting on season three to come out .if I Don't find teen wolf back on there ..Ill stop watching Netflix Because it not on there we are paying for you guys to give us the best quality on are favorite shows and movies and I Don't see it so No more Netflix till teen wolf is back on with season 3

I'm also very pissed off about this the only reason I downloaded Netflix was for teen wolf now I'm getting rid of my subscription

Yeah like really whats the point of taking that show off it had a lot of views...smh doesnt make no sense! So mad...Ive been waiting for season 3 to come on Netflix because I never got to watch it yet :'(

I JUST GOT NETFIX BACK AND WAS READY TO WATCH TEEN WOLF AND IT WASN'T THERE!!!!!! I CRIED!! WHY NETFLIX WHYYYY??!!!

Put Teen Wolf back on netflix, that is my favorite show and many people love to watch it. I went on netflix one day wanting to watch Teen Wolf and it was gone. I thought it was a mistake, but when i checked again it was still gone and the move teen wolf was on instead.

Can you please add teen wolf on Netflix again please

if anyone on here is truly that upset why are they posting on a public complaints board instead of directly to the parties involved? ie: mtv who sold the rights to amazon. Netflix had no choice but to stop streaming it since amazon has the rights to it now so go complain to them.

posting on here does nothing but let you vent as it's not controlled by any of these parties.

You get that it's amazons fault that Netflix took teen wolf off right? Amazon bought the streaming rights which caused netflix having to give it up. So if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at MTV

@Anonymous1

Well that makes sense...&& I didnt know xD but still..its messed up :/ I havent watch season 3 yet lol

I would just like to say that along with Teen Wolf there are multiple shows that I could no longer watch because you deleted them from your list. Very unhappy customer.

I do agree that they shouln't of deleted the tv series teen wolf. They better put it on soon or i will never pay to watch neflix again. They F**k**g put it back on!!!!!

It did suck it was really devastating that I come home from work and my daughters are crying because y'all took teen wolf off. So no I'm in a bind with crying daughters.i honestly don't think we should be paying for something that we don't have say so in if you keep it or not.so as of now I am no longer using or paying for Netflix due to this situation.

@really important

download an app called show box only for android phones if you have an i phone its called movie box but you have to have a jail broken iphone. all4 seasons of teen wolf are one that app.

the app is like net flix but ALOT better it has all the new movies and theyre all in super HD quality, but you have to dowbload the app from your web browser not the play store . your welcome ( :

@w***

yeah but showbox isnt working for me.

Do some research before blaming Netflix. The streaming rights were sold exclusively to Amazon. Complain to MTV.

That's true I believe that netflix shouldn't have removed teen wolf just because

It's such a popular show.i also think that they should try to get another season in

And that once 3 seasons are on it then they should re add it

My opinion is that it was a *** Idea and that hopefully they

Will reconsider adding it to netflix with a whole new season

Apparently MTV sold the streaming rights to Amazon.(that'swhat I heard.) You can't always blame Netflix for shows being removed. Also, a lot of shows get taken off of Netflix because the show wants to sell box sets.

Why that is my only question. Cause i am beyond ***#d and to the point where my anger is completely calm like how the ocean is before a tsunami. If netflix doesnt put teen wolf back on i will stop watching netflix and tell all my friends and family to stop watching it as well

I agree I'm literally about to delete my netflix and make a hulu or something . It *** me off knowing I'm paying $7.99 a month for them to just take my favorite shows off .

I've waited for awhile now hoping you guys would add it back ,but then I look for Thor (another favorite ) and that's gone to .

I'm about done with Netflix!!!! :( :?

I just got back from Monterrey Mexico this week (3/20/14).

I am sad to report that they have better selections and more rescent moves on their Netflixthan ours here in San Antonio Tx..... and yes, Teen Wolf season 3 is playing on Netflix over there as is House and many many more shows and movies.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH NETFLIX ....Here in San Antonio. :( :sigh

Bring Teen Wolf back on netflix right the *** now Netflix can't just *** certain people over I'm so pissed off right now BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!! :(

need to put teen wolf back on!!!!!!! :cry :(

Teen wolf better go back on netflix. There was a reason why I added it to my list on there.

If it doesn't go back on there what else am I suppose to laugh at,cry histarocly, be angry, and enjoy on my free time. I was planning to re-watch the first episode of season 1 because that was my favorite to laugh at and enjoy but now I can't do that.

It better go back on. :( :( :cry :cry :( :cry

Bring teen wolf back! I'm feel like canceling netflix :(

Put teen wolf back back before i *** neck off

i want it back pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee add it again

please add teen wolf again i have no cable so netflix was the only way i could watch it

i want teen wolf back on my netflix thats the only reason i have netfilx and i really want back on my netflix and my friends are telling me its still on theirs so why aint it one mine.

I'm pissed too. Apparently they took it off because the agreement between Viacom (who owns MTV) and Netflix is no more.

Basically the corporate agreement goes away and the fans suffer. I read it might go onto Amazon streaming but that's all I can find.

Hopefully they'll get their differences resolved soon and the show will be back on there. I'd really like to catch up on it again!

i am pissed!!!!!! :cry :(

Teen wolf needs to go back on Netflix why do they keep taking all the good shows off :(

Teen wolf is amazing and I need it back. Catching up on netflix is so much better than catching up online.

Teen Wolf needs to be back on Netflix. That was the only reason I had a Netflix account for. :cry

I hate the fact that Netflix is starting to take good shows off....I hope they fix that problem and put them back on for example teen wolf

I need teen wolf back :(

I agree

I agree i love teen wolf and they should put all 3 seasons on there Netflix has not been the fame without my favorite shows. :cry :cry :? :?

Netflix chose to take Monk of the streaming part of is service and only make it available as a DVD for an extra charge. They did that with no explanation to its customers!I don't buy that they had no choiceas implied in post below:

'Netflix has to contract the rights to stream movies/shows. Those rights are dictated by the owners. Netflix does not choose how long they can show something: the contract does.'

I love this show Teen Cry Baby. Entertaining, querky, dimwitt character.

View more comments (60)
Netflix Tv Show
The only thing That I have been watching on Netflix is Monk, the movie selection is very poor and now they removed the only TV show that our family was watching. Netflix gets worse all of the time. They keep downgrading. It takes way too long for movies to be offered...

Monk was the best! I can't believe they took it away!

BOO Netflix!

Netflix Tv Show
3.0
One of the main reasons i use Netflix is because of how awesome they are. They have everything. Well it seemed that way. As of september 1st they removed sesame street. One of the most educational, and beneficial shows for children in my opinion. My 7 month old adores...

Sesame Street is now on HBO... lame.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
  • Netflix complaint
3.0
I live in Los Angeles north of LAX Airport. My nearest Netflix shipping center is Santa Ana, Ca. about 20 miles away. For more than ten years DVD's have been arriving one day after shipping and one day on the return. Thanksgiving week things went "south". I noticed the...
Netflix Dvd Rental
Pros
  • Use to love it
  • Variety of shows
Cons
  • Slow delivery time
Problem with delivery
  • Customer Dissatisfaction

Netflix review: I have been charged for free trail

4.0
Netflix review - I have been charged for free trail
I have charged in free trail pack please give me refund and cancel membership.
Netflix Free Trial
Pros
  • I love netflix
Cons
  • False charges
Problems with payment
Verified Buyer

Netflix review: Payment method

Netflix review - Payment method
My payment paid without any permission and information of me
Netflix Account
Reason of review
Payment paid without any intimation
2.4
Netflix review - No Trigger Warnings
I’ve noticed with a lot of Netlfix’s adult original content they don’t apply trigger labels or warnings especially when an series or movie feature has that kind of content. For example, I was watching the movie known as ‘The Perfection’ which was beautifully written up...

Get over it Not everything in life needs to be trigger warnings.. omg

Netflix Streaming Service
Pros
  • Variety of shows
  • Good quality
Cons
  • Not heeding customer feedback
  • Misleading advertisement for movies
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
I propose that the company take the initiative to make trigger warning for specific content across the board.
  • Netflix films

I can’t log into Netflix anymore bruh

3.1
I can’t log into Netflix anymore bruh
So I was wanting to finish this series that I was watching and it said that my email was incorrect and please try again or make another account I pay 20$ a month just you find out that my account has been locked please help me if you have a fix
Review
Pros
  • Good shows
Cons
  • It sucks because people get locked out
Bad quality

2.0
Compare Netflix vs Hulu

Latest Question

Netflix Questions

Netflix review: Bad customer care services,

No one care about customer and customer care ph no was not working very bad experience with Netflix
Poor customer service