Mount Vernon, Washington
3.2K views 111 comments

We are avid users of both netfix disc service and streaming inernet movies.Our problem is that when using the streaming feature our movies drop out mid movie. We have error code and retry messages, and sometimes have to go back to the selection page and restart.

We have done troubleshooting of our system, and contacted our internet provider. Our system is set up correctly. Our internet provider has recieved numerous complaints about this streaming video problem from netflix users. They have carefully examined this problem and have had to conclude that this problem belongs to netflix.

Netflix has been less than forthcoming when it comes to recognising and/or fixing this problem. This is very frustrating!

I don't know if this is in fact a common problem, and I would like to hear from other netflix users who have had this problem.

Review about: Streaming Movies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Netflix Streaming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

San Dimas, California, United States #1179035

You're not alone.Netflix was a gift from my daughter.

When she returns from vacation, Netflix will be a bad memory.

If any of you consumers are thinking of signing up ?DON"T!!!!

We have had numerous problems streaming videos from Netflix.We have multiple devices and all are having issues.

We upgraded to multiple device account with Netflix-didn't help, updated software, had internet provider check our internet, hard wired, reset, and uninstalled/reinstalled apps-----nothing works! We start a movie and within no time everything freezes or kicks us out to sign into Netflix again.

After many calls to Netflix they still say it must be software or internet and wont admit to any issues????????I have been a customer for 5 years I guess it's time to cancel

Movie went out about 5 times while watching very annoying !

Rector, Arkansas, United States #996837

Get "binge" add on using google chrome.

Netflix is a joke
Princeton, West Virginia, United States #907229

I just start my free trail and I'm already thinking about canceling it. I can't watch anything without it buffering every 10 seconds

I had constant problems with netflix still I logged and went under my account and changed the settings. Steps: log in, click on your account, middle of page, select your profile and playback settings. Select different ones till you find the right one for you.

iobdennis

Netflix streaming is abysmal.I have a *fast* router, and Netflix never gets over 2 Mb.

Drop out is constant. Amazon streams in at about 20-25 Mb and no drop out.

Don't tell me it's my router, when I get this divergent performance.Amazon *always* streams fast and no drop out.

eagle
Warwick, New York, United States #710018

netflix sound not good I wish somebody knows how to fix this problem

chris

I've used Netflix on ps3 a Wii and computer.I've concluded Netflix sucks!

Even their discs were so scratched we couldn't watch them.:upset

Chuck
Oracle, Arizona, United States #688051

NetFlix sucks.90% of the time it will not stream while viewing.

The only way to view is to pause before it hits the end of the stream to allow it to continue loading.When my smart tv arrives adios to NetFlix.