2.0

Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America.Many just released movies are also only available via DVD and I live in a rural area where I don't have daily postal service available so streaming is my only option.

In this digital age all movies should be allowed to stream. So when we use a VPN we can see movies that are not "allowed" in the USA is what a service representative at Netflix explained to me.

That it's because tastes are different in different countries which is why in the USA many movies are not available.This doesn't make sense since for example "Green Zone" is a movie that Americans loved watching.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Netflix and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netflix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Netflix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1253974

i know someone from australia and its even worse they only have netflix originals and a few very old movies so its worse then in the us and the uk is also bad i think the reason netflix has more movies in south america is because they dont have many theaters so the movie companies release on netflix

Hampshire, England, United Kingdom #1249925

I live in the UK and the selection of movies and shows on netflix is NOT better than what is offered in the U.S.!