Hi, I have been using Netflix for close to 3 years now and I have paid close to 288 AUD but the contents of Netflix is never updated or revised.I am watching same movies for close to 3 years now.

Also, why don't you have Hindi - Bollywood movies ? Every year, there are more bollywood movies released then useless old hollywood movies. Also, the customers for Bollywood movies are much more than hollywood movies. Then, why intentionally doens't NETFLIX promotes Hindi/bollywood movies.

Is it because Netflix is an American company. I am seriously PISSED OFF. And, I have decided to completely delete my account.I would never ever recommend netflix to anyone. I think there is a need of another company with focuss only on Bollywood movies, may be Bollyflix or Hindiflix etc.

Please don't discard my comment and take it seriously. FYI : Check poor quality reviews for your company here : http://www.popmatters.com/feature/196469-ever-wonder-why-netflix-offers-bad-movies-blame-washington/

It's SHAMEFUL for your company. Please delete my details and refund all my money which O have paid so far.

I am seriously considering to escalate the issue to the federal court and to the global media.Thanks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of content and very old movies available freely in public domain. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of netflix streaming service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Netflix needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netflix streaming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netflix.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments