Hi, I have been using Netflix for close to 3 years now and I have paid close to 288 AUD but the contents of Netflix is never updated or revised.I am watching same movies for close to 3 years now.

Also, why don't you have Hindi - Bollywood movies ? Every year, there are more bollywood movies released then useless old hollywood movies. Also, the customers for Bollywood movies are much more than hollywood movies. Then, why intentionally doens't NETFLIX promotes Hindi/bollywood movies.

Is it because Netflix is an American company. I am seriously PISSED OFF. And, I have decided to completely delete my account.I would never ever recommend netflix to anyone. I think there is a need of another company with focuss only on Bollywood movies, may be Bollyflix or Hindiflix etc.

Please don't discard my comment and take it seriously. FYI : Check poor quality reviews for your company here : http://www.popmatters.com/feature/196469-ever-wonder-why-netflix-offers-bad-movies-blame-washington/

It's SHAMEFUL for your company. Please delete my details and refund all my money which O have paid so far.

I am seriously considering to escalate the issue to the federal court and to the global media.Thanks.

Review about: Netflix Subscription.

I didn't like: Quality of content, Very old movies available freely in public domain, No hindi bollywood movies with latest releases, Very slow buffering, Deducts money automatically.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Netflix Streaming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion