Useless Content at Netflix (Never Updated)

Hi, I have been using Netflix for close to 3 years now and I have paid close to 288 AUD but the contents of Netflix is never updated or revised.I am watching same movies for close to 3 years now.

Also, why don't you have Hindi - Bollywood movies ? Every year, there are more bollywood movies released then useless old hollywood movies. Also, the customers for Bollywood movies are much more than hollywood movies. Then, why intentionally doens't NETFLIX promotes Hindi/bollywood movies.

Is it because Netflix is an American company. I am seriously PISSED OFF. And, I have decided to completely delete my account.I would never ever recommend netflix to anyone. I think there is a need of another company with focuss only on Bollywood movies, may be Bollyflix or Hindiflix etc.

Please don't discard my comment and take it seriously. FYI : Check poor quality reviews for your company here :

It's SHAMEFUL for your company. Please delete my details and refund all my money which O have paid so far.

I am seriously considering to escalate the issue to the federal court and to the global media.Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Nothing
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of content
    • Very old movies available freely in public domain
    • No hindi bollywood movies with latest releases
    • Very slow buffering

Product or service
Netflix Subscription
Review category
review #916115

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Netflix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.